✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

01-Nov-08: Philadelphia - Wachovia Center - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

i have to decide in the next week whether or not to go to this. i want to like NO other, but i'm a bit lower on cash than usual (europe does that to you), i'm seeing them the weekend before in NJ, and i'd need to figure out how to get there (i go to college near harrisburg) and everything...hmm. i really think i will end up doing this, though. especially if i can somehow get even better seats then i have in NJ (which isn't hard to do).

:dance:

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ that's a toughie.

but i have another question.

when you click on the "get tickets" it takes you to livenation.com. then when you buy tickets on livenation, that takes you to ticketmaster.

the november 1st concert for coldplay is not coming up on ticketmaster. :anxious:

as you can tell, i'm trying to get ready verry early for this so i can charge at 10. :D

i just don't know what to do then, cause it's not on comcasttix either. :stunned:

help!!

I think the tix are available the 15th

Floor tix are not allways the best. I had 3rd row and it was so loud by the speakers you couldn't hear. 10th is good and remember if you are short and get stuck behind amazon people you are out of luck. wear heals

^^ that's a toughie.

but i have another question.

when you click on the "get tickets" it takes you to livenation.com. then when you buy tickets on livenation, that takes you to ticketmaster.

the november 1st concert for coldplay is not coming up on ticketmaster. :anxious:

as you can tell, i'm trying to get ready verry early for this so i can charge at 10. :D

i just don't know what to do then, cause it's not on comcasttix either. :stunned:

help!!

Just be careful w/ big sis's money and you'll live to see the show :)

I think the tix are available the 15th

Floor tix are not allways the best. I had 3rd row and it was so loud by the speakers you couldn't hear. 10th is good and remember if you are short and get stuck behind amazon people you are out of luck. wear heals

good advice.

that's what happened to me (I'm 5'4"). just have to deal w/ the pain of the heels to get close.