✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

01-Nov-08: Philadelphia - Wachovia Center - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Four US shows announced

We're pleased to be able to that Coldplay have confirmed four more US shows. They are as follows:

Wed Oct 29 - Boston, MA - TD Banknorth Gardens (on sale Fri August 15 at 10am here)

Fri Oct 31 - Washington DC - Verizon Center (on sale Fri August 15 at 10am here)

Sat Nov 1 - Philadelphia, PA - Wachovia Center (on sale Mon August 18 at 10am here)

Wed Nov 5 - Altanta, GA - Phillips Arena (on sale Sat August 16 at noon here)

sorry i was reading DC's concert info. didn't mean to start a panic. Yikes im sorry. i'm so jealous of all of you cant go my mommy's bday and i'm throwing the party

I can NOT fucking wait. I am so stoked! I didnt get a chance to go to the previous show. Funds were really tight. I was really bummed out and was just going to go to the East Rutherford NJ show cause I couldnt go to the Philly show. Well when I woke up on my birthday August 11th and saw the bulletin on myspace about how they added another Philly show, i screamed and jumped up and down and then cried. It was the best birthday gift ever!!!!!!!!!!! I cant wait to get tickets now because funds are alot better. How cool is that!!! :)

Best Seats?

To those who went to the previous show--who do you feel had the better seats...those who paid $97 or those who paid $79 (or even $50)? I know it all depends on your hieght, angle, etc. but I am trying to figure out if I should go all out and pay the $97 or will I have just as good of an experience and view if I just went for the cheaper seats.

Thanks for the help! Can't wait for the show!

OMG this is great news. I had a feeling they would come back to Philly again on a second leg of the tour but had no idea it would be announced this soon.

So what's the best way to get the best seats? I usually get screwed buying them online when they go onsale. I know the box office usually has good tickets but I'd have to take the day off from work and wait in line all morning prolly. I'll be damned if I'm sitting in the 200 level again. :angry: I need floor action!!!

From Comcast Spectacor:

Description:

After performing to a sold out crowd at the Wachovia Center on July 25, overwhelming demand brings Coldplay back to South Philadelphia on Saturday, November 1 at 8 p.m. Tickets to the Wachovia Center event priced at $49.50, $77.50, and $97.50 go on sale on Monday, August 18 at 10 a.m. exclusively through ComcastTIX.com, 1-800-298-4200, the Wachovia Complex Box Office, and select ACME locations.

Based on the popularity of Coldplay in Philadelphia, the second concert at the Wachovia Center is only one of four shows added to Coldplay’s “Viva La Vida” tour, which includes supporting act Duffy.

The Chris Martin-led rock band is touring in support of their recently released album Viva La Vida. Even weeks after its June release, it was the No. 1 selling album in 36 countries. It held top honors in the United States for two weeks and has landed the title as the all time best selling digital album. Produced by Brian Eno and Markus Dravs, the record is the follow-up to 2005's X&Y, which debuted at No. 1 in 32 countries and has sold 10 million copies worldwide to date.

guysss

i want to go to this SO BAD but my friend and i are so low on cash... idk what to do! its a couple of hours away, but id so make the trip for Coldplay. by then it'd be my 6th time seeing them live, so getting crazy awesome seats isnt really a priority (im alraedy seeing them floor in East Rutherford in October) i just kinda wanna BE there. im hoping 70$ will just sort of appear on my lap in the next few days...

OMG this is great news. I had a feeling they would come back to Philly again on a second leg of the tour but had no idea it would be announced this soon.

So what's the best way to get the best seats? I usually get screwed buying them online when they go onsale. I know the box office usually has good tickets but I'd have to take the day off from work and wait in line all morning prolly. I'll be damned if I'm sitting in the 200 level again. :angry: I need floor action!!!

it's a matter of luck, really. you could be behind a four year old or a seven foot tall basket player. so i'd try for the best. :P

MY GOD I'M SOO FREAKING EXCITED!! :dance:!!!!!!!