✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

01-Nov-08: Philadelphia - Wachovia Center - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got EXCELLENT floor seats a little bit after 10:00, too. Order as early as you can, but don't freak out. Even some of the seats in the 100 level are excellent. If you're on the sides in the first few rows, you're closer than some of the people on the floor!

ALSO, I just e-mailed LiveNation to confirm about them not selling tickets. I could be wrong, but I find it very hard to believe that a) Coldplay's official website would promote them selling tickets and b) LiveNation THEMSELVES have a page about them selling tickets. I'm sorry, but I'm very skeptical!

I'll let y'all know when I get my response!

Dave

I stand corrected:

Dear Dave,

Thank you for contacting us. We are happy to promote and produce Coldplay's tour but, no, we are not selling the tickets for the US stretch of the tour. Most likely, Ticketmaster will be handling that sale. Please contact the venue box office for more information.

Devynn

Live Nation Tickets

Customer Support

I wonder why everything points to them selling tickets, but they're not! Let's keep this a secret, though, so we can get better seats!

Dave

Hey all! I'm def going to the show in Philly!!

So apparently I've been avidly reading this site and the emails and everything for like ever.. and I JUST realized that I apparently never registered lol.. so I'm still working on getting the whole profile/account thing working.

So question.. anyone else having a hard time finding people to go with who are willing to pay $100+ to go to the concert? Cuz my friends aren't as much into Coldplay as I am (still dunno why! Trying to convert them.. getting there.) so just curious. Any tips/suggestions of how to convince them to dish out the cash to see the best and most amazing band ever? Let me know! It worked for one for the show in July.. but everyone will be back at college for this show. So yeah just let me know! Thanks!!

Is it really worth it to see the same concert after you saw it in July?

I am a huge Coldplay fan but I don't see the point of seeing them 2 times within a few months.

Is it just me?

heh - are you sure you're a huge fan with a question like that? ;)