✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

01-Nov-08: Philadelphia - Wachovia Center - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone can't get floor seats, try and get seats on the sides in the 100 section. Yes the angle isn't as good as being head on, but you're litterally just as close as some of the floor people (if not closer.)

And I have to travel on Halloween :( I'll be at college in Connecticut, so I'll have to come home Friday night. It's TOTALLY worth it, though!

Dave

If anyone can't get floor seats, try and get seats on the sides in the 100 section. Yes the angle isn't as good as being head on, but you're litterally just as close as some of the floor people (if not closer.)

And I have to travel on Halloween :( I'll be at college in Connecticut, so I'll have to come home Friday night. It's TOTALLY worth it, though!

Dave

that sucks. ey, but it issss worth it!!! :D

When I went on to buy the tickets exactly at 10, it had me "queued" for about 10 minutes.. so I called the comcastix number and then as I did that it stopped being "queued" so I went to select "best available" to see what it would give me.. since last time when I bought the tix for the 7/25 show it came up with floor seats under best available. This time it went straight to section 102 for best available, so I went back and tried selecting the floor seats.. and it came up with Section 5. But I wanted to see if there was anything better so then it came up with section 7, which I was mad about cuz I liked 5 better (closer!) but 7 was seats 1-2 so it'd be on the end and I could lean out.. but then they both disappeared (dumb site!) and I did it again and it came up as section 9.. so I was pretty bummed.. and mad at myself for not taking the 5, so I tried it one more time and I thought I was like hallucinating when I saw it said ''SECTION 4!! So my seat is SECTION 4, ROW 4, SEAT 4!!! haha and it's on 11/1, and the charge amount was $234.50. Crazy or what?! But yeahh.. I'M EXCITEDDD!!!

+ I'm also coming home from school for the show.. but I go to school in Delaware so it's not that bad, just like 3 hours of trains unless I can get the car there.. We'll see.. but yay.. COLDPLAY!!! :D

Hey All,

Does anyone have a link or a picture of the seating for this concert? And not the one they show on the website, but one with the actual setup for coldplay with the wings on the sides? I'm in section 9 and I have no idea where that is because its not on the seating chart!

Very excited to goooooo :)

alex

When I went on to buy the tickets exactly at 10, it had me "queued" for about 10 minutes.. so I called the comcastix number and then as I did that it stopped being "queued" so I went to select "best available" to see what it would give me.. since last time when I bought the tix for the 7/25 show it came up with floor seats under best available. This time it went straight to section 102 for best available, so I went back and tried selecting the floor seats.. and it came up with Section 5. But I wanted to see if there was anything better so then it came up with section 7, which I was mad about cuz I liked 5 better (closer!) but 7 was seats 1-2 so it'd be on the end and I could lean out.. but then they both disappeared (dumb site!) and I did it again and it came up as section 9.. so I was pretty bummed.. and mad at myself for not taking the 5, so I tried it one more time and I thought I was like hallucinating when I saw it said ''SECTION 4!! So my seat is SECTION 4, ROW 4, SEAT 4!!! haha and it's on 11/1, and the charge amount was $234.50. Crazy or what?! But yeahh.. I'M EXCITEDDD!!!

+ I'm also coming home from school for the show.. but I go to school in Delaware so it's not that bad, just like 3 hours of trains unless I can get the car there.. We'll see.. but yay.. COLDPLAY!!! :D

Haha that's hilarious.

And I just noticed, reading your sig, that we've been to every single Coldplay show together! Are those the only ones you've been to?

Dave

Section 112, Row 3

I got Section 8 at first but decided to release 'em :o since they were way in the back and take my chances on good lower level ones. I actually prefer elevated seating and these are still pretty close to the floor. And no heads in the way, lol.

Still wish I was in 1-5 though! Lucky bastards, haha!!

magic carpet :idea2:
:laugh3:

Amtrak has a train that I could take from DC to Philly but I would have to ride back and get into DC at 2am. Not sure how safe the trains are at night or how to get from Philly venue back to Train station after show. Are there usually cabs hanging around after shows there?