✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

01-Nov-08: Philadelphia - Wachovia Center - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahhh...i havent been on this site in more than a week and didnt see they added this show till today! Oh no, with the 2 concerts at Izod sold out, this is my only opportunity to see them again this yr!----Must convince parents that i can go... within the next 15 min

O and if i can go, i hope there are good seats on comcasttix...since the show is not listed on ticketmaster i would think not as many ppl know about it and thus, those who do kno about it will get better tix... hopefully....

ughh...my parents never understand...they see no point in me seeing them again when i already saw them twice at msg and today show...but there is a point! seeing them live again is like reliving an amazing experience over and over again...it never gets old! only 5 min to persuade!

ughh...my parents never understand...they see no point in me seeing them again when i already saw them twice at msg and today show...but there is a point! seeing them live again is like reliving an amazing experience over and over again...it never gets old! only 5 min to persuade!
tell them you want to work for Oxfam! :bulb2: