• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

TCM 3.1: New live gallery / win signed T-shirt‏

Upload your Viva tour pictures and videos

WE WANT YOUR LIVE TRANSMISSIONS

Hello again. There's a new section on Coldplay.com which we'd like to tell you about. Live Transmissions is a gallery for the pictures and videos which Coldplay fans took during the Viva La Vida world tour. Each and every show has its own gallery, which you can upload to. We launched it a couple of weeks ago, and more than 3,600 pictures and videos have already been added. Head over there now to check them out and add your own.

VOTE FOR COLDPLAY.COM

In 2008, thanks to your votes, Coldplay.com was crowned Best Official Website at the BT Digital Music Awards. It's a title we still hold - because there were no awards in 2009. But the DMAs are back for 2010, and we'd be very grateful if you'd vote for us again, if you enjoy the website, #42's blogs, the Oracle, The Exhibition Room, the Messenger etc. Click here to vote (you can vote once day, if you'd like to). Thank you very much.

A PINGING START

Coldplay are one of the launch acts for Ping, the new "social network for music" which Apple has recently added to iTunes. Head over there now to follow us, and to check out some exclusive pictures from the studio and a great little video of Chris and Guy playing glockenspiel...

WIN A SIGNED PUPPETS T-SHIRT

Would you like to win a Coldplay Puppets T-shirt, signed by the whole band? If you would, then just email your name and address to [email protected] before Thursday Sept 29th. One entry per person please. Oh, and the winner of the signed Lost! CD from the last Messsenger was Simon Gray from France.

Class brass.

The Coldplay Messenger

• 1 month later...

Coldplay to perform Hidden Gigs for Crisis

CHRISTMAS SHOWS IN LIVERPOOL AND NEWCASTLE

Hello again. We're pleased to report that Coldplay will play two intimate Christmas gigs to draw attention to the problem of homelessness and to raise vital funds for Crisis, the UK charity for single homeless people.

The "Hidden Gigs" will take place in Liverpool on 19th December and Newcastle on 20th December. General tickets go on sale at 2pm this Friday (12th November), costing £50, with an allocation available to the readers of Coldplay.com, as well as those who live in the two cities. There will also be an auction of 200 tickets, plus meet and greet tickets. For full information, please click here.

SIMON PEGG CHATS TO COLDPLAY.COM

With the new autobiography of actor, comedian and writer Simon Pegg just in the shops, we gave him a shout to find out what it's like to be a part-time member of Coldplay (who, it turns out, co-wrote the band's "best song ever"). Click here to read the interview.

WIN CHRIS'S ANNIVERSARY EXHIBIT

On Friday, we celebrated one year of displaying your artwork in the Coldplay.com Exhibition Room with an Exhibit drawn by a certain Mr Chris Martin of London. If you'd like to win the actual drawing, just email your name and address to [email protected] before Tuesday November 23rd. One entry per person please. The winner of the signed T-shirt from the last Messenger was Ledyane M from Brazil.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_sJmIQrH54]These chaps[/ame] are compering the Newcastle show. Psyche.

The Coldplay Messenger

• 4 weeks later...

WIN A SPECIAL CD VERSION OF THE SINGLE

Although Christmas Lights will only be released digitally, some very special pop-up CD versions have been made, with sleeves hand-written and signed by the band. Only 100 exist, and we have 5 to give away to Messenger readers. If you'd like one, email your name and address to [email protected] before Wednesday December 15th. One entry per person please.

Ha ha, too bad I'm not signed up on Messenger, but good luck to everyone who applies!

I wonder wha they're going to do with the other 95 copies?...

EDIT: Oh wait, I think I might know. :wacky:

I don't think you have to be signed up! :hug:

Oh, yeah, that thought crossed my mind last night. :wacky: Not counting on it, though :disappointed: