✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ambient music before the gigs of COLDPLAY ?

cha buckland

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're still searching some:

David Holmes - Theme/I.M.C

Hatchback - White Diamond

Greetings

Thank you so much! I've been looking for "White Diamond" since I saw them in 2008! Also I have heard M83's "Skin of the Night" not just at Coldplay but U2, and the Killers concerts

• 2 months later...

Music

Alright folks this is my first message on a forum. I was just wondering i have seen coldplay twice and if you have been before you'll know the bit in the concert when they go out into the crowd to place "billie jean","death will never co...". SSee when they are making there way to and from the platform can anyone remember the music of like viva la vida remix kinda thing. If anyone know if i could get this at all i would be greatful :D:D CHeers folks

Alright folks this is my first message on a forum. I was just wondering i have seen coldplay twice and if you have been before you'll know the bit in the concert when they go out into the crowd to place "billie jean","death will never co...". SSee when they are making there way to and from the platform can anyone remember the music of like viva la vida remix kinda thing. If anyone know if i could get this at all i would be greatful :D:D CHeers folks

Hi and welcome to coldplaying!

The Viva La Vida Remix they're playing is the Thin white Duke Remix.

You can find it here.

They're playing the "dub" remix during the concerts, second link in first post!

• 1 month later...

Well Actually , at least in the Latin America Tour , i remember they played 3 songs before the show started

a) Magnificent by U2

b) Jay's Z "I Just Wanna Love You (Give It 2 Me)"

c) Blue Danube

Hope it helps :)

Well Actually , at least in the Latin America Tour , i remember they played 3 songs before the show started

a) Magnificent by U2

b) Jay's Z "I Just Wanna Love You (Give It 2 Me)"

c) Blue Danube

Hope it helps :)

[ame=

]
[/ame]

Look at the stage!

When I saw them two years ago (damn) they played a lot of Jon Hopkins.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Ambient music before Coldplay

Hi!

LTRFTW here. Just wondered if anyone knew what the music is that's played out over the speakers between/after the support acts and before jay-z's 99 problems? Really enjoyed it!

Thanks in advance!

• 3 weeks later...
Hi! I'm looking for the ambient music from the MX Tour before the concert starts? I would be very pleased if someone can help me...

Just before they come on is How Do I Know by Here We Go Magic, followed by Jay-z 99 Problems

• 3 weeks later...

I too am curious about the music from the MX world tour (although I remember loving the music from the world tour a few summers back, the second Viva la Vida one).

I'm pretty sure all the tunes I heard were instrumental... other than 99 Problems obviously.

I too am curious about the music from the MX world tour (although I remember loving the music from the world tour a few summers back, the second Viva la Vida one).

I'm pretty sure all the tunes I heard were instrumental... other than 99 Problems obviously.

Someone should have tried to use Shazam! I'm wondering too what the music playing was, it was all instrumental.

Someone should have tried to use Shazam! I'm wondering too what the music playing was, it was all instrumental.

I did. Sadly the music was just quiet enough, and the roar of the crowd just loud enough that it turned up nothing.

Lets just keep bugging the oracle until she cracks!

• 4 weeks later...
It took me forever to Find how Do I Know, I was pretty much Googling and Youtubing everything and it was almost painful.

I should've just came to this thread first, haha.

I can't get enough of that song. It's awesome!!

It seems very long though when it's playing before Coldplay comes out ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, I know it's an impossible request...but I'm desperately looking for a song that has been played in Paris 1-2 songs before Jay-Z's "99 problems".

Unfortunately it's not "White Diamond", "How Do I Know" or the other titles posted in this thread.

Shame on me...I should've used Shazam...

I've tried to write to the Oracle, but to no avail.

All I can say it's an instrumental song, that vaguely remembers me of Vangelis' "Theme from Antarctica"...

What should I do?? I'm lost...

@andrea25

I got it on video, but shazam doesnt recognize it.. Its something with ''My Head..'' or ''The Hand''

really?? thanks! can you pass me the video in some way?

it's strange though that it has some words, the song was instrumental...but maybe I don't remember it correctly.

The Song before the Shows (Arena Tour) ?

Hello

My name is Mike and i come from Belgium.

I have see Coldplay on 04.09.12 in Cologne and have filmed the whole Show in a top quality.

My first Question is, know everyone the songs who played before the show? It was a slow electronic beat who played a long time.I mean not the last song before the Concert starts (the rap number).

my second Questio is, where can i post the link from my YT playlist with the Cologne Concert?

Sorry about my bad english!!!

Greets, Mike

• 2 months later...