🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

25-Nov-2008: Honda Center, Anaheim, Orange County (NEW DATE!)

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nay. I have no money. :( Which is why I was hoping to get in as a volunteer! Hehe.

Oh well, I saw them on the opening date of the tour so I should be happy. :D

i don't wanna get your hopes up... but people might cancel...

and you heard Mich's story... you could get a ticket courtesy of mr martin if you hang by the back door ....

Ya thats how it usually is, the opening band(s) come out and do there thing. Well at the show I went to at the forum, they opened the doors at 6:30 and the show started at 7:30. Coldplay didnt come out till like 9:15. But lately they have been coming out like around 8:15-30. But im already planning to get there early so I can look around stuff anyways!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I JUST WON!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!

im effing meeting them!!! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! im shaking :D i cant even believe this !!!!!!

okay i have never ever ever won anything ever- so if anyone wants to keep trying- Id love to have another coldplayer there with me !!!!!:)

im effing meeting them!!! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! im shaking :D i cant even believe this !!!!!!

okay i have never ever ever won anything ever- so if anyone wants to keep trying- Id love to have another coldplayer there with me !!!!!:)

Do you need a guest to go down there with you? :whistle:

That was you?! The one screaming on the phone like crazy???

Aaaah congrats!! FINALLY SOMEONE HERE WINS!! :nice:

wow congrats on the win! Have lots of fun!

I heven't had a chance to try yet, Anyone else have trouble trying to listen online? I get nothing, not even through the toolbar. And I can't seem to get a radio to pick it up either, all i get is mexican music!

I'll be leaving very early. After car trouble causing me to miss the Forum show I'm being extra careful and giving myself lots of time to take it easy getting there.

That was you?! The one screaming on the phone like crazy???

Aaaah congrats!! FINALLY SOMEONE HERE WINS!! :nice:

thanks :) yea that was me i couldnt help myself!!!! i lost my voice I was screaming so loud :laugh3:

and yea definitely keep calling- ill send some good coldplay karma to you!!!

thanks :) yea that was me i couldnt help myself!!!! i lost my voice I was screaming so loud :laugh3:

and yea definitely keep calling- ill send some good coldplay karma to you!!!

aww! i loved it! :laugh3: i actually smiled from it cause your reaction was genuine.

hahaha thanks! :nice: hopefully something good will happen tomorrow or Sunday during the attempts *crosses fingers*