✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

25-Nov-2008: Honda Center, Anaheim, Orange County (NEW DATE!)

i managed to get tickets in sec 104 row 12 seats 12-11..i think these are good seats, but maybe i'm just saying that because at the forum i was up at the way top in the last row..although i think i'm going to try and buy more at the general sale, but i opted out to buy these because i have to work tomorrow and would only be able to search for tickets for about 15 mins

They gave me tickets right next to these. But I didnt know if I wanted to be that far back though!!

Then I though about how they drop the butterflies and how I would have been able to get some!!!

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They gave me tickets right next to these. But I didnt know if I wanted to be that far back though!!

Then I though about how they drop the butterflies and how I would have been able to get some!!!

yeah i think it is worth it because i don't think i will be able to get better seats for this..but who knows i might.. my parents bought these tickets for my bday so maybe i'll buy some better ones with my money but i'm low on that since i'm applying to college this month so it is sucking me dry...but i'm happy for these seats!!!

Ya, that could be good if you find better seats!!! But either way we got in and it will be great!!!

Actually I bought 2 tickets, the first one was kinda shitty. So I looked some more but it was no good, so I went back and bought the ticket! Then after I went and looked again and a way better seat and I bought that one!! I was like shit, now what. I called ticketmaster and they took back that one tickets I didnt want, thank god!!! I was really relieved!!!!

yes at least we got in which is kinda all that matters i mean i would have been bummed out if i had to sit in nosebleed section like at the forum but at least i would be there...i'm glad ticketmaster took that other ticket back although i'm sure u could have sold it elsewhere when ppl start to get desperate for tickets

Hooray!

I got seats in 403 row A. I spent so much money on the Forum show that I figured I could handle being up top this time. Plus, it looks like it might be near where they would do the acoustic 'up in the audience' part of the show. Not bad. Im excited. No matter where my seats are... just to be there.

I am for sure still going to be trying to win front row tickets all this weekend from KROQ. I was on Kevin and Bean on Tuesday morning playing 'Lick Lisa'. I got the question right, but was not the one drawn to actually win the tickets. SUCKS BIG TIME!!!

SO I had to sets of tickets up, and one of them was 414 row T... horrible, and the other was 412 row D, which wasn't bad, so I thought Id buy those. However, when I hit checkout, it brought up the information from the crappy seats and I ended up buying those on accident. i'm pissed. I need to sell those.

Are you serious!!! How did you do that!!!!!!!!

Yeah serious! I have a client in Las Vegas. Anyway, said person is quite well connected in the music industry. I called said person and offered to wave my fees in exchange for tickets. Quite unethical but drastic times call for drastic measures.

Hehe, im just joking!!! Well have fun, take pictures and post them:D

You know, I never take pictures but I always think afterwards I should. Maybe your suggestion will be the catalyst for such action!!! Actually, I go see Kings of Leon on Sat here in Vegas...maybe that should be my practice.

Oh thats cool! Ya this is my second time seeing Coldplay, first time was at The Forum this year!!

I was going to see them in Vegas too this year but never got around to it. Next tour im going to try and go to a few more of the shows, especially in Europe!!

Oh ya I did!!! I forgot to tell you!!!

They are a level above the floor, kinda by the ramps that they have coming down. I had a floor seat but it was kinda in the back and I didnt want it!! I think im going to look online and see if I can find other ones that are closer to the stage on the floor!!!