✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

25-Nov-2008: Honda Center, Anaheim, Orange County (NEW DATE!)

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does anyone have an idea how many rows are in each section on the floor?? 2nd show this year and im about to piss myself im soo excited...Kepp lokking guys u can still get seats and i found this one about 10 mins after they went on sale

actually i think it is 24 rows but i can be mistaken so anyone feel free to correct me if i'm wrong...

I tried my absolute best to purchase tickets (in a good area, of couse) earlier this morning, but I was quite unsuccessful. I tried Ticketmaster on-line and on the phone for over an hour, and the only tickets available were in the "nosebleed" sections. And I certainly didn't want to pay nearly $80 to be stuck all the way at the top. Also, the KROQ pre-sale the other day was no better -- Section 400-something this, Section 400-something that.

I've seen Coldplay several times before, but I was really looking forward to attending this concert. When I heard the news on Coldplaying.com, I was so excited. Now I'm just completely bummed out. :(

Hopefully, I'll get another chance to see them in the near future.

Congrats to everyone who's going! I look forward to seeing your videos and reading your reviews, comments, etc. :D

Lost! @ Square One

I just checked Ticketmaster on-line -- they're not sold-out yet, but the only tickets I got were located in the "nosebleed" section (plus the view is, according to TM, "limited"). They're $78 each.

Maybe I should try 1 ticket instead of 2. I've never gone to a concert alone, though. Hmmm........

Lost! @ Square One

I just searched ticketmaster again and still found single seats in the 200's...pairs of tickets are so much harder to find than singles....if ur going alone u can still get pretty decent seats.if ur going with someone ur gonna get seats near the top. good luck to those who are still looking.

Im sorry Joe! The only way I can go is well...IDK its just not gonna work out!!! I am sooo depressed right now!!

But the only way I would want to go is if they have GOOD SEATS and they dont....like I already had sort of crappy seats last time and I want to be all up close soo....plus none of my friends can really make up their minds and its just all one mess!! NEXT TIME FOR SURE!! :\