✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

25-Nov-2008: Honda Center, Anaheim, Orange County (NEW DATE!)

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anybody know how many rows there are in each section on the floor. Im in sec 106 row 24 so im saying maybe 30 rows possibly 25. Atleast I am on the floor so its all good

Uhh im actually not sure how many rows there are!!!

But im sure they will be back, LA is like their second home!!!

I think that they should do a gig in SD though!!!

oh no....these last few posts are :(

before you totally lose hope:

~KROQ said they took out some seats within the first 10 rows (my guess is about half of that allotment are for contests? yeah, i know...:angry:). and STAR 98.7 said "something big" is happening.....*hint much? lol*

~the venue's holding back the good seats until the last minute. they ALWAYS do this!

~and if it actually "sold" out that quickly, then be prepared for another gig on Monday. i mean there's a two-day break from SLC to Anaheim (right?).

((on a side-note, my friends are ditching me, so I have ONE ticket available....i really want to get rid of it, so i'll be happy to sell it for less than what i got @ Ticketmaster :lol: PM me if you're interested! :)))

so how 'bout that meetup? there's The Block, that new Gardenwalk plaza-area, and Downtown Disney....or whereever else...

*edit*

if anyone had sat around section 104, or the floor area in the back, how good/bad is the view from there??

~the venue's holding back the good seats until the last minute. they ALWAYS do this

thanks for giving me some hope- im really thinking there are still some

good seats out there (and I refuse to give up) ! im gonna keep trying :)

~KROQ said they took out some seats within the first 10 rows (my guess is about half of that allotment are for contests? yeah, i know...:angry:). and STAR 98.7 said "something big" is happening.....*hint much? lol*

~the venue's holding back the good seats until the last minute. they ALWAYS do this!

~and if it actually "sold" out that quickly, then be prepared for another gig on Monday. i mean there's a two-day break from SLC to Anaheim (right?).

((on a side-note, my friends are ditching me, so I have ONE ticket available....i really want to get rid of it, so i'll be happy to sell it for less than what i got @ Ticketmaster :lol: PM me if you're interested! :)))

so how 'bout that meetup? there's The Block, that new Gardenwalk plaza-area, and Downtown Disney....or whereever else...

*edit*

if anyone had sat around section 104, or the floor area in the back, how good/bad is the view from there??

That is such great news!! BELIEVE ME.... I KNOW ALL ABOUT THE STAR 98.7 contest...I signed up to be a rocaholic yesterday and didnt even know they were doin the contest till last night!! Im GONNA WIN THOSE TICKETS...or whatever it is!!! :D

You know what it is that I don't understand? How they are charging the full price for tickets all the way on top when it says it should be like $49.50 or something. Earlier this morning when I was looking, I got tickets all the way up int he 400 section and was charged only $77 dollars but obviously I didn't take it. But now I am looking again, they are charging $97 for the same tickets. It's just weird to me.....

I want tickets in the 100 section!!!