✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

25-Nov-2008: Honda Center, Anaheim, Orange County (NEW DATE!)

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah...for the radio station out of the OC and LA. Its for STAR 98.7 if you go to there website at star987.com they are advertsing Coldplay saying that and I quote "SOMETHING BIG IS COMING."

That is all they are telling anyone till wednesday at five...the only way that you can win though is if you sign up for thier program to be a "Rockaholic"....we were just speculating about the private show so dont get to worked up...like I did!! :D

If yo have any more questions about it I'd be more than happy to help!! :)

You know what it is that I don't understand? How they are charging the full price for tickets all the way on top when it says it should be like $49.50 or something. Earlier this morning when I was looking, I got tickets all the way up int he 400 section and was charged only $77 dollars but obviously I didn't take it. But now I am looking again, they are charging $97 for the same tickets. It's just weird to me.....

I want tickets in the 100 section!!!

I completely agree- I found the whole ticket pricing thing ridiculous too

$97 for both the floor seats and the 400 section???? I want tickets in the 100 section

too because apparently you would pay that very same price to sit in the 400. Weird :confused:

i would love another anaheim show too, but unfortunately the honda center is already booked for the night before & after the 25th show, so unless they go to another venue, there's no luck.

it was thoroughly depressing going on ticketmaster to find all the tix had sold out in the 1st 30 seconds, i never got the chance to even get to see one i might've wanted. luckily i won tickets through kroq! 1st 10 rows! unbelievable luck!

i would love another anaheim show too, but unfortunately the honda center is already booked for the night before & after the 25th show, so unless they go to another venue, there's no luck.

it was thoroughly depressing going on ticketmaster to find all the tix had sold out in the 1st 30 seconds, i never got the chance to even get to see one i might've wanted. luckily i won tickets through kroq! 1st 10 rows! unbelievable luck!

How did you do that?

arggghhh *jealous*

but other than that, congrats! :laugh3: :)

my friends wouldn't help me with the giveaway during After Hours, so there was little I could do to win.

*edit*

omg you're right! the 24th is booked for the Ducks game! and even if they want to move the Arizona date over, they still can't book another Anaheim gig. :(

KROQ 106.7 is giving away tix in the 1st ten rows. basically they run an advert around 25 after the hour that tells you about the winnings. then it says, caller 20 wins now & you dial 18005201067.

best of luck to you all, just be consistent, it's bound to happen, i think its running all night long too, until the drawing tomorrow morning at 715 where they announce who wins a trip to see them play SNL out of the ticket winers. good luck!

just make sure its for coldplay, cuz they have a call in for metallica at 720ish too.

No, but I just got back from vacation and I have about $500 to blow. So I will be getting tickets. Now all thats left is the preshow and postshow activities! Lets make Anaheim our beyatch people!

now that's the spirit!! :laugh3: :D

and just for that, i am DEFINITELY up for it!

....as long as i can leave class early somehow, lol.