✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

25-Nov-2008: Honda Center, Anaheim, Orange County (NEW DATE!)

Alright I need some serious help. I am definitely going to this show. I went to the show at the LA Forum, but I could only manage to get nosebleed seats through ticketmaster, 10 minutes after they went on sale. For this show I am absolutely determined to get to the front. Well, close at least. So, my question to all of you experienced Coldplayers who have gotten great tickets, what is the best way to go about getting those? Is it better to call the venue and get tickets?

I am desperate for this. Haha. Thanks for any advice.

There really in no particular way, im mean if they have a pre sale thats a good way!! But its best to get the tickets online right when they go on sale!!

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know a good way to get good seats when they go on sale. Chris² did this for Paris and I thought it was a pretty good idea. So what she did was buying tickets with her friend at the same time (one on the Internet and one by phone), each of them bought four (I think, but you can buy less) to be sure they'd at least get one. So if one didnt manage to get some, the other might (i dont know how many they were though). and at the end, you might have some spare tickets BUT there's always Coldplayers who look for good seats and who didnt get the chance to get some.. so you can ALWAYS sell the extra ones you bought and face value for nice fans who dont want to pay an awful amount of money on Ebay..

although it might sound crazy because I just realised your tickets are waaay expensive than in Europe.. :uhoh:

I missed the forum show earlier...damn radiator...I have got to see this one. I went to the feb 6 2006 show there and it was amazing. I have got to make this show, I will do everything i can to make it.

Aww I remember reading about this- Im really happy for you (and all of us) that theres another concert and I really hope you get to the concert fine this time:)

Prospekt's March comes out on the same day as the concert right? Itll be a pretty frigging good day :)

wow

ahahaha

did any of you guys notive on the back of the officialy tour t-shirt with the list of the tour places..

Anaheim was there?!?!?

i have been waiting for them to announce this show for a while now. so excited.

i will definitely be attending.