✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

25-Nov-2008: Honda Center, Anaheim, Orange County (NEW DATE!)

GUYS....if i'm not mistaken, most of the seats in the first 2-3 rows are saved off for the band to do giveaways for the folks in the nosebleed section. that, or auctioned off.

and yeah, there's a presale code.

i also noticed that on the Oxfam site there's TWO listings for the gig...which can only mean that it's likely that ANOTHER gig will be added due to demand. maybe though, but i'm gonna bet on it.

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coldplay presale today in Anaheim - pre-sale password

A Coldplay presale password is here: During this pre-sale you can buy your Coldplay tickets before the public. The free presale password for Coldplays concert in Anaheim unlocks tickets for a short time. This is your chance to buy a pair and see the show like a real VIP. Here is the Coldplay concert info:

Coldplay

Honda Center, Anaheim, CA

Tue, Nov 25, 2008 07:30 PM

Internet Presale Info

KROQ Presale:

Start:Fri, 10/10/08 10:00 AM PDT

End:Fri, 10/10/08 10:00 PM PDT

Coldplay presale password:

http://www.tmpresale.com/2008/10/coldplay-presale-today-in-anaheim-pre.html

GUYS....if i'm not mistaken, most of the seats in the first 2-3 rows are saved off for the band to do giveaways for the folks in the nosebleed section. that, or auctioned off.

and yeah, there's a presale code.

i also noticed that on the Oxfam site there's TWO listings for the gig...which can only mean that it's likely that ANOTHER gig will be added due to demand. maybe though, but i'm gonna bet on it.

Oh, I really really hope they do another gig in California. :wideeyed:

A Coldplay presale password is here: During this pre-sale you can buy your Coldplay tickets before the public. The free presale password for Coldplays concert in Anaheim unlocks tickets for a short time. This is your chance to buy a pair and see the show like a real VIP. Here is the Coldplay concert info:

Coldplay

Honda Center, Anaheim, CA

Tue, Nov 25, 2008 07:30 PM

Internet Presale Info

KROQ Presale:

Start:Fri, 10/10/08 10:00 AM PDT

End:Fri, 10/10/08 10:00 PM PDT

Coldplay presale password:

http://www.tmpresale.com/2008/10/coldplay-presale-today-in-anaheim-pre.html

I just looked at the pre-sale code that they gave, and its different from the one that the guy at KROQ gave me!!! Hmmmmmm:thinking::inquisitive:

I was able to get two tickets on the Floor Section 104 row 17. But I want to be closer so I didn't take them. I'm gonna look on ebay or scalpers/brokers or if they have a bid. I rather pay more to be closer : )

yeah thats the back of the floor, almost at the back of the arena. you should bid on the ticketmaster auctions-they start on sat or mon after the general sale

I was able to get two tickets on the Floor Section 104 row 17. But I want to be closer so I didn't take them. I'm gonna look on ebay or scalpers/brokers or if they have a bid. I rather pay more to be closer : )

if not, then we'll be section neighbors :P

actually i got another seat in the back, where the boys might be playing their acoustic set. my friend and i are currently fighting for that one. :rolleyes:

Best I was able to find was in section 413, Row B. I sat in the first row in the 400s section last time I saw Coldplay here and there's no way I'm gonna pay $97.50+ for these seats! All these 400 section seats should be $50.

I hope tomorrow's better! I'd like to at least be somewhere close in the 200s.

for the Twisted Logic tour, I was at section 439, and that was far.

your area is closer to the stage, so it'll be better. plus you get to look down on the boys :P

here's a pic for some reference (just imagine a stage at the end):

1383930639_e5ed3ce06b.jpg?v=0

Yeah i know where and how far back it is! i don't understand how it can be priced at the same price as a floor or plaza or club level. it is a awful seat for $120. i would rather take my chances with general sale, these are awful tickets

Ya, they gave me those ones too, or the seats right next to it!!!

But I didnt want to be so far back on the floor level!!!

I suspected this presale would be lousy. I am not going to be tempted by presales again unless they are general admission or official band presales. You may as well take your chance with the general sale.

I mean I am not expecting front row. But for $130 I kinda expect to be within 50ft of the stage.

i managed to get tickets in sec 104 row 12 seats 12-11..i think these are good seats, but maybe i'm just saying that because at the forum i was up at the way top in the last row..although i think i'm going to try and buy more at the general sale, but i opted out to buy these because i have to work tomorrow and would only be able to search for tickets for about 15 mins

Ya I finally just bough a Sec 208 row S seat 12!!!

But I might look around some more and see if I can get closer!!!

But ya that presale was kinda shit!!

I totally get why you bought those, at least you are in! But for me, this is my 3rd coldplay this year-oh and i have been less than 20ft from the stage with $100 tickets the last two gigs in LA and Vegas. So I just can't see me spending that sort of money for average seats.

Best I was able to find was in section 413, Row B. I sat in the first row in the 400s section last time I saw Coldplay here and there's no way I'm gonna pay $97.50+ for these seats! All these 400 section seats should be $50.

I hope tomorrow's better! I'd like to at least be somewhere close in the 200s.

this is interesting too...but what i noticed is that if you select the lowest price range of 49.50 u get the same seats well at least in the 400 sections