✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

25-Nov-2008: Honda Center, Anaheim, Orange County (NEW DATE!)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

:bigcry:

AHHHHH I NEED TO GO TO THIS SHOW!

Normally I would be down in southern California to visit my grandma for the Thanksgiving break, but this is the first year I'm staying up north and seeing my dad for Thanksgiving. ARGHHH! AND HE WON'T LET ME FLY DOWN TO ANAHEIM FOR A DAY!

:veryangry:

:sad:

GAHHHURGHHHHGRRR!

:\

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sounds like a lot of fun! Where are you going to school?

A technical school, my financial aid and a loan are going to cover everything, so basically all I got to do is show up to class everyday. hence, the show conflicts with my school schedule. I normally would just say, screw it, miss a day, but I am not so willing now considering I get my certification in 7 months! :cool:

ABOUT THE VENUE

I saw Santana there in 2000 (opening up was Mana), and Coldplay in 2006; I can say that this venue is not built for most bands, although Depeche Mode have the ambiance in their music to blend into the shitty acoustics of the venue.

well i guess it looks pretty decent but why not wait most of those tickets aren't that good why not wait for someone to give u the presale password or for the regular public sale i'm sure u will be able to find better seats for cheaper or if not at least the same seats for cheaper...i remember with the forum i bought my tickets about 1 month before i managed to find some on ticketmaster that would have cost like 400 bucks and they sucked but i got them for 74.50

I want floor section too!

I either wanted to be in the middle section in the front but then I saw your post I got sad.

Like in the US they dont put the first 5 rows for sale![/color][/b][/i][/u] So thats something to watch out for!!!
Are you sure they don't sell front row seats?:(

OR

next to the ramp where Chris and Jonny usally go during In My Place:wink3:

Ya, the first 5 rows that go all the way across from one side to the other are not for sale! I was going to buy tickets and I asked someone and they told me that. Im going to try to find the conversation...

You should try and get your tickets at school cause you have to pre sale code:D:D:lol: