🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Postcards From Far Away project | Previous pre-delivery discussion (thread closed)

Lore

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be pro:

butterfly logo with coldplaying written on it

sender form far away

name and country

pone sentence in own language

and the rest up to us in English

and sending them to the bakery around the same time

I love all the ideas! :nice: I'm sure they'll love something like this!

People who brought a butterfly from a concert could also paste it on the postcard and send it! (With the message "You forgot this!" :P)

:lol: nice ! haha !

I would be pro:

butterfly logo with coldplaying written on it

sender form far away

name and country

pone sentence in own language

and the rest up to us in English

and sending them to the bakery around the same time

I agree with all of them.

And "From far away" (without "project") sounds imho better, not so ... strict.

Probably we should collect some more ideas of all members for a few more days, and then once we have everything together specify a date for sending our postcards, and if necessary posting polls about things we don't agree.

The Bistro's address is 4 Fleet Road

The estate agents is 2

Both share the same postcode, so it's probable the Bakery does too.

3 is probably over the other side of the street.

So for the address, how about something like:

Coldplay

The Old Bakery

Fleet Road

London

NW3 2QS

United Kingdom

I agree with all of them.

And "From far away" (without "project") sounds imho better, not so ... strict.

Probably we should collect some more ideas of all members for a few more days, and then once we have everything together specify a date for sending our postcards, and if necessary posting polls about things we don't agree.

Yeah polls would be needed I agree

And anyways I will still try to find out abt the exact postal adress once I will be before The Bakery. If noone manages to do it before me hehe

we could test the theory. if you send me a postcard, I'll tell you when it gets here.

pm me your adress and I'll try to do it during this week :P

Hmmm.... really? When Chavi sent me butterflies from France it only took a few days. :flutterby: Maybe it made a difference that it was an envelope and not a postcard, so the shipping was more?:thinking:

I don't know anything about sending postcards, but when Chavi sent me the butterflies it took a bit more than 2 weeks.... but when David sent me a vinyl it took like 3 weeks or a month...

Good morning, by the way! I had a dream last night in which I actually met Chris... I think this board has finally made me go mad!

that's why we post here all the day :P

polls are a good idea :D

postcard.gif

me likes it :P

Wow some great work has been going on here today :D

I love the postcard and well done on the address Pete :D

Thanks Mich :) I couldn't agree more - so many brilliant ideas and inspiration from everyone here :flutterby:

I hope to be visiting the Bakery later in the week, so will check the address as best I can. It's quite possible it doesn't have a number, as lots of those types of buidings didn't in the past, still don't in fact.

When do we want them to arrive? They play London from 14th December for three nights (probably back in London that weekend after the Friday gig in Manchester). Too far in the future, should it be closer? I quite like that idea myself because it'll be a nice Christmas/New Year present for them, but the problem is the Christmas mail...

Maybe plan for them to start arriving from late Nov or early Dec, when they're back in the country for the UK gigs and will be around London quite a lot?

Thanks Mich :) I couldn't agree more - so many brilliant ideas and inspiration from everyone here :flutterby:

I hope to be visiting the Bakery later in the week, so will check the address as best I can. It's quite possible it doesn't have a number, as lots of those types of buidings didn't in the past, still don't in fact.

When do we want them to arrive? They play London from 14th December for three nights (probably back in London that weekend after the Friday gig in Manchester). Too far in the future, should it be closer? I quite like that idea myself because it'll be a nice Christmas/New Year present for them, but the problem is the Christmas mail...

Maybe plan for them to start arriving from late Nov or early Dec, when they're back in the country for the UK gigs and will be around London quite a lot?

it's a good point.. in that case the people from far away should start to send the postcards from november (20th or something like that :P )