🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Anyone have Coldplay tattoos?

atarisboy86

Whatever you choose sounds great. My feeling about the tattoo is that it shows how much you love them as well as how you feel about that particular song. I can think of so many songs that I love and what parts of the songs really bring out a lot of emotion. My next one will be "And in the end we lie awake and we dream of making our escape." That song is really special to me and it probably is one of the most beautiful songs I ever heard. I know some people thought I was crazy for getting the Reign of Love tattoo. I am not impulsive but I had my heart set on that. I don't regret it. I will go to my grave saying that Coldplay is and will always be my favorite band.

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, I for one think it's an amazing tat. The crown work is very intricate looking and pretty. lol the "In the end, we lie awake..." lyric is one of those I'm having trouble decide on too lol. too many good lyrics. I keep coming up with new ones I may like by the hour. damn you coldplay...you do not make my indecisiveness any better

I just got my first tattoo on Saturday and it was dedicated to Coldplay. I will get another very soon. Its a crown and under it says Reign of Love. I love it.. I wouldn't change it for anything. All my tattoos will be based on Coldplay songs. They are amazing. :dozey:

tattoofa.th.jpg

Wow, that´s fantastic!!!

• 2 months later...

I'm thinking of having a Coldplay tattoo also. :)

Initial idea is to have 'lights will guide you home' on my calf, what do you all reckon?

Or i could even have the whole phrase; 'lights will guide you home, and ignite your bones. i will try to fix you...' What does everyone think would be better? :)

I'm thinking of having a Coldplay tattoo also. :)

Initial idea is to have 'lights will guide you home' on my calf, what do you all reckon?

Or i could even have the whole phrase; 'lights will guide you home, and ignite your bones. i will try to fix you...' What does everyone think would be better? :)

I've the whole phrase on my neck ;)

• 3 weeks later...

After i get my exams results in the mail my parents promised to let me have a tatto if i pass, i decided it would be from this lyric from Amsterdam: "i know i'm dead on the surface but i'm screaming underneath" i really really like and really relate to it, my friends said it was too epressing and i shouldn't have something like that permantly marked on me but i thought a lot about it and i'm quite sure.

Guest Osaka Sun

Probably someone thought about this before :D

I've been thinking of getting a tattoo of my name in Baudot (X&Y) code - just don't know where on my body. I don't want it to be too large/obvious.

MY kids are Austin and melissa, I was gonna get an A and a M on my wrists like someone else we know, then thought , Naa too creepy.

Ok, I've been wanting a tattoo forever, but can't decide exactly what. I adore the butterflies, but I also want to incorporate something else in there too, showing my love for Hawaii - so I've pretty much decided on a plumeria (http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Xp-eYWkfik8/SM6Waoq0-dI/AAAAAAAAAS0/ySO8XVmoegA/s1600-h/tat2.jpg) That is the closest design I've found to what I want to get, but I need to work in the butterfly, too. A "friend" (ahem, you know who you are) is going to come up with some ideas, too.

So Tracey, we should totally do this together, after we meet for the next CP concert :) This will be like the time a group of girlfriends and I got body piercings :)

• 3 weeks later...

I want the equals sign on my left hand like Chris.

I'm also gonna get the lyrics "Well I'm nothing on my own" from the song 'A Message' along my left forearm.

Also thinking about getting my name in the X&Y code on my upper left arm.

I chose those lyrics because they're the ones that mean most to me and have helped me through time.

I've got some ideas but it's almost impossible to choose :(

I WANNA LIVE LIFE

AND ALWAYS BE TRUE

I WANNA LIVE LIFE

AND BE GOOD TO YOU

--------

(my favorite one so far...)

DON’T EVER SAY

YOU’RE ON YOUR WAY DOWN WHEN

GOD GAVE YOU STYLE

AND GAVE YOU GRACE

GOD PUT A SMILE UPON YOUR FACE

---------

(this one relates to my life quite a lot...)

THE CLOSING WALLS

AND TICKING CLOCKS

ARE GONNA COME BACK

AND TAKE YOU HOME

----------

DEFEAT DARKNESS

BREAKING DAYLIGHT

-----------

(this one also has a lot to do with my life..)

SOME WILL LAUGH

AND SOME JUST SIT AND CRY

BUT YOU JUST SIT DOWN THERE

AND YOU WONDER WHY

and when someone tells me "why the hell would you tatoo that on yourself??!!" I'll say..

BLAME IT ALL UPON

A RUSH OF BLOOD TO THE HEAD

:P

If anyone wants to help me choose... I wouldn't mind :smug:

totally we never change. that would be great