Anyone have Coldplay tattoos?

atarisboy86

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13313015987562_f.jpg

I just did my tattoo on march 2, that is Chris's birthday and the firt time i went to a coldplay's concert! :D

" Questions of science, science and progress, don't speak as loud as my heart."

I love it too! Only I'd replace the MX with one of the symbols of the album. But that's only my opinion, I love the design!!!

Thanks)) Hours of working with photoshop (I am not a master actually)

Yeah, I have several versions with the bird and butterfly in the middle and also with "42"...i can't decide on!

Everything's not lost is a song, which really helps me in different situations, one of my favourites. Spiral is a symbol of life to my mind and also a symbol for Hurts like heaven song..and what to place in the middle?! Taking the last album my favourite song is DLIBYH... but broken heart is not a good idea for a tattoo, you know, it's believed that each symbol on a tattoo can change your life..

I somehow want to combine all the symbols preferrably from all albums. What are the symbols of Viva la vida do you remember not counting 42, a rose and butterflies? How do you think what can be used for describing the Coldplay itself?)

Want something from Viva la vida album/

lovely design!I know Viva has no symbols but I have a viva charm bracelet that a friend of mine made, and it has a violet for violet hill, a bell for Viva (that might be a good option maybe), a straweberry for Straweberry Swing, a fish for Lost! and a couple of symbols I found representing eternity (for 42) and the "cycle of recycled revenge" for DAAHF. Maybe you can come up with something meaningful to you as well!

Im Getting Mine Soon and wondering if anyone else likes my idea... Its going to be wrapped around my left wrist

653w9.jpg

I might advice you check the spelling of the lyrics before getting them inked on your skin...;)

lovely design!I know Viva has no symbols but I have a viva charm bracelet that a friend of mine made, and it has a violet for violet hill, a bell for Viva (that might be a good option maybe), a straweberry for Straweberry Swing, a fish for Lost! and a couple of symbols I found representing eternity (for 42) and the "cycle of recycled revenge" for DAAHF. Maybe you can come up with something meaningful to you as well!

Oh big thanks! I haven't thought of all the symbols to Viva songs!

Also i like the phrase - don't follow death and all his friends..)

So, the idea is clear, i will think a bit more and will come up with my tattoo sketch later)

well...thanks everybody! (like Chris usually says ;)))

What about a tattoo "inspired" by Coldplay? I kind of want to get a "J" on my wrist. It's for my hubby, (could be Jonny too!) and it's inspred by Chris' M and A tattoos. I'm going with a friend to watch her get a tattoo this weekend, it's now or never!

I'm thinking of asking my parents to get me a tattoo for my birthday. Its in August so I still have time to change my mind or decide what exactly I want. I'm definitely doing something Coldplay related, just haven't figured out what, I want something small and on the back of my neck very high like 3-4 vertebra. I always wanted a butterfly but that's kind of overdone. And so are MX symbols, but I'll probably do one of those. If I do it. I keep changing my mind.

Hmmm, I am thinking of getting a Coldplay tattoo.

I have a couple of ideas;

1) 'Every Siren is A Symphony' because music means everything to me.

2) 'I'd rather be a comma than a full stop' because it's simply a great message which I live by.

3) 'You don't know how lovely you are' because The Scientist is my favourite song and I know it's sad and a bit of a long shot but if someone was down and happened to see my tattoo as I walked passed them, then it may lift them a little bit.

What do you guys think? :)

I wan't "MYLO XYLOTO" on mij arm, but i'm not the type of person for a tattoo and probably don't like it anymore in 2 years haha. But sometimes i draw it on myself with ink :) (don't laugh:( )

9stgn7.jpg

ahaaaaa :laugh3: I am only kidding. I would love a tattoo! I wouldn't have something big though because it would be more regretful :)