✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Anyone have Coldplay tattoos?

atarisboy86

If i ever get the courage to get my first one, it would either be the HLH symbol or something related to DLIBYH. They're my two of my favourite CP songs and i think using a symbol would be so much more amazing.

I really wouldn't want to get the DLIBYH symbol because i think it's too general and not that unique so hopefully something comes up in the live shows that i could use :)

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've wanted a tattoo of the Mylo Xyloto symbols since the album was first released. I finallly went for it today. The first seven were placed on my right upper biceps, and the remaining seven on my left upper biceps. I showed my artist the swirl of grafitti art colors on the album and this is what he came up with for me:

0129122017.jpg

0129122051.jpg

Everything should be healed up beautifully just in time for the Club Nokia concert!

The work was done by Tyler at Trigger Happy Tattoo in La Habra, California. He's a Coldplay-fan-friendly tattoo artist and has done all three of my Coldplay-related tattoos, plus he remembers tattooing "I will try to fix you" - without knowing the source - on someone else once. ;)

I am very pleased.

I'm thinking about getting a Coldplay related tattoo, but I'm having trouble deciding what to do. I have some options though, maybe you have some opinions about them?

1. The line "til kingdom come", since it's my favourite song that I totally adore.

2. A crown, to symbolize Til kingdom come and the fact that I rule my own life.

3. Lyrics from Til kingdom come, shaped like a crown or heart.

4. The symbols of UWTB, UIF, UATW and U.F.O, since they are my favourite songs from MX, and the symbols aren't very obviously Coldplay-related if you don't know them.

I'm thinking about getting a Coldplay related tattoo, but I'm having trouble deciding what to do. I have some options though, maybe you have some opinions about them?

1. The line "til kingdom come", since it's my favourite song that I totally adore.

2. A crown, to symbolize Til kingdom come and the fact that I rule my own life.

3. Lyrics from Til kingdom come, shaped like a crown or heart.

4. The symbols of UWTB, UIF, UATW and U.F.O, since they are my favourite songs from MX, and the symbols aren't very obviously Coldplay-related if you don't know them.

#1 :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there. I'm new here. I was looking for something on google and this popped up, for about the 20th time. I decided to bite the bullet and actually sign up.

I have two Coldplay Tattoos. They are located on my wrists.

The first one is "look how they shine for you" and the second one is "lights will guide you home".

I always get the questions like "don't you think if they break up, that you will hate the tattoos", "what will you do when you are older?". At the end of the day, I got them because they mean something to me. They are for me and no one else.

I wish people would post a new tattoo here everyday because i like watching it/reading about it :)

i would like to have a tattoo, but i don't' think i still wanna have one in like 5 years? i'm really the kind of person who likes something for 1 year and the next year i'm like "what was i thinking?". So maybe a tattoo is not a good idea for me:)

But... if I would take one, it would say "MYLO XYLOTO" probably on the inside of my arm under the bow (i don't know how to say this in english):P

Not because i think MX is the best album evurrrr, but more because i love the meaning, or better, the fact that there is no meaning. I can philosophize for ours about it:) So that's why it's cool.

And I would want it in a very basic font. Nothing curly and also not the MX-font. Just a very basic, bold font.