✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay's Chris Martin Hints Retirement Next Year

busybeeburns

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EW: On Saturday Night Live last month, you played three songs, instead of the usual two. Why?

CM: Well, as you know, SNL is a comedy show, and a lot of people think of our band as a joke. So that's maybe why they let us play more.

:laugh3: Chris, I love you. I can perfectly imagine him saying that...

And thanks for the article, it confirms everyone's suspicions! :thumbsup:

I'm GLAD!

you can all sit around crying about it if you want to but the fact of the matter is; CHRIS IS RIGHT (joking or otherwise)

nobody likes to see bands going forever and ever until they're playing shows in their wheelchairs.

Maybe a bit of an exaggeration with the whole "past 33" thing - you know what he's like.

but dont' expect them to keep going on like U2. (whom incidently just put out shit now)

I'm hoping for two more albums at a push.

Coldplay need to go out on a high.

and they will

You made my day hun!! Thank you!!

Thanks for making my day.

Goodness, if that made your days on the day Prospekt's March was finally heard, you must either hate the EP, or have been ridiculously worried. :p;)

You're welcome. :)

Just remember- if you read something that upsets you, always check the source. And then check the source's source. If it leads you back to some random tabloid with no source, well, that's how these rumors and lies become legitimized. Modern-day quote laundering. It's like money laundering, but more transparent if you know where to look.

Goodness, if that made your days on the day Prospekt's March was finally heard, you must either hate the EP, or have been ridiculously worried. :p;)

You're welcome. :)

I still didn't hear Prospekt's March! I told myself not to listen to it until I've got it in hand physically :)

And since it's officially released today over here and I pre-ordered it, I won't have it 'til monday..

But indeed, I was quite worried :) Glad you helped the whole story disappear from this planet ;)

• 3 months later...

no. no no no. ARG! i hope chris HAPPENS to visit this forum for some reason so we can straighten out his twisted logic(hahaha...get it? seriously now...)

Why doesn't Dave Grohl run for President? I think he'd be good, he seems a very organised man. He has about 12 fingers in about 50 pies, and they're all great pies, and great fingers. What I'm saying is that we really respect that band, and I fucking love him!

chris marti said that about dave grohl. dave grohl is 40 years old. why does he respect a rockstar in his 40s so much then?!

cummon!!!! i cant survive without coldplay!!!!!!!!!1