✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

16-Sep-2009: Hampden Park, Glasgow - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

Jenjie

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll search twitter for gig related tweets.

Did that two days ago too, but got kinda irritated by all the people who could hear the show from their house/bedroom window.. Grmbl! :angry:

Anyhow, I'll be on the board tonight and you can always call or text me *hint hint* :P

Keep a close eye on Guy, he must be really happy to be back on Scottish grounds! :D

Have fun tonight, everyone going to tonight's concert! :D

And Kirsten - you have always been so sweet to tweet from the concerts you have been going to or to reforward tweets from other concert-goers, so if tonight you choose not to tweet so much, but instead to enjoy the concert so much more being fully focused on the concert - then alright. HAVE FUN and ENJOY! :)

Kirsten is at Hampden Park already, queuing up. Her first tweet just came in

Clocks is currently soundchecked. Sounds like a 'live soundcheck' to me because of the piano bit. Let's just pretend they are there.

Edit; here's another one from her

Now Glass Of Water is reheared but all without singing, at least i can't hear it. I am getting soo excited!

Squueeeeeee!:dance:

Cemeteries of london and chris is singing. Squee! People start showing up and the singalong has already started.

Two very lucky girls

NotSoDivaNik: OH MY GOD, Chris Martin from Coldplay just stopped his driver at Glasgow Airport specially to come say hello to me and sarah! WAAAAAAAAAA!

NotSoDivaNik: http://twitpic.com/hxlgq - Me, Sarah & Chris Martin from Coldplay! He is lovely! xxx

Edit; another tweet from Kirsten

Soundcheck now with Strawberry Swing! Met two nice chaps from Edinburgh and they promised me to keep me a spot in the first row!