✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

16-Sep-2009: Hampden Park, Glasgow - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

Jenjie

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaaaaah! Tweets like this one make me very, very jealous!

cdc1991: Working backstage at Hampden for the @coldplay gig. How exciting! :) Soundcheck is awesome, just playing through all their songs.

And another one from our lovely Kirsten

Death will never conquer and now Trouble. Doors opening will be delayed and only start at 4.30 pm.

I just wanna thank you, Raven12 aka. Hester for relaying Kirsten's tweets and other tweets to us. You're doing a good job - it is very much appreciated.

VH1, Denmark has just played 5 Coldplay songs in a row in their "5 at 5", i.e. Viva la Vida, Clocks, Strawberry Swing, Trouble and Life in Technicolor II - all good videos, I think (though the best one "The Scientist" was not played today).

But hearing those 5 Coldplay songs helped me somewhat not to get jealous of those queuing at the gates listening to the soundcheck or working there or being at the concert tonight.

Once again: Thank you Raven 12 for relaying tweets and Kirsten for tweeting.

HAVE FUN and ENJOY, everyone! :)

Hey hun!! :kiss::hug:

Yeah, I know it's been like forever!!! Sorry :bigcry::bigcry:

So, Kirsten is at Hampden Park and waiting for the gates to open. The band has been (or is doing) a live sound check and she's been able to listen to it the whole time! :dance:

I just wanna thank you, Raven12 aka. Hester for relaying Kirsten's tweets and other tweets to us. You're doing a good job - it is very much appreciated.

VH1, Denmark has just played 5 Coldplay songs in a row in their "5 at 5", i.e. Viva la Vida, Clocks, Strawberry Swing, Trouble and Life in Technicolor II - all good videos, I think (though the best one "The Scientist" was not played today).

But hearing those 5 Coldplay songs helped me somewhat not to get jealous of those queuing at the gates listening to the soundcheck or working there or being at the concert tonight.

Once again: Thank you Raven 12 for relaying tweets and Kirsten for tweeting.

HAVE FUN and ENJOY, everyone! :)

Awh, it's nothing! Really!

I'm probably doing the same for the Wembley gigs, just for the people who aren't going to be there.

Awesome, I really hope she gets her front row spot :bomb: I don't understand how she does it, going from gig to gig is awesome but so tireing!! :P

Hehehe, thanks :D He must've been massively drunk to do that, so I HAD to use it :lol:

Awesome, I really hope she gets her front row spot :bomb: I don't understand how she does it, going from gig to gig is awesome but so tireing!! :P

Hehehe, thanks :D He must've been massively drunk to do that, so I HAD to use it :lol:

Yeah, she probably gets her front row spots. Plus she has the White Shadows banner with her so she'll probably get some killer smiles from mr. B. again. :dead:

Wahahaha, I love the idea of a drunk Guy :wacky:

Hehehe, I love the idea of Guy, drunk or not :awesome:

Ohhhhh, she's got her white shadows sign?? That thing has some MASSIVE cp karma, I'm sure she'll get those killer smiles :dead: They should play the song for her already!! :whip:

Yeah, that banner is absolutely the reason of all the good Karma. Hey, could you take over from me for like half an hour please?

I need to go run some errands for dinner tonight, so I'll be out for a bit..

Edit; Massive squeeeeeeeeee for Kirsten

First row! Squee! AND dead center! More to Guys side! Just can't believe it! I have never had there good spots in my life!