✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

16-Sep-2009: Hampden Park, Glasgow - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

Jenjie

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder too Rania!! I've seen him perform at award shows and stuff liek that, but I get the feeling seeing him live must be a great experience, he's probably the only rapper I actually like and respect :P

Ohhh, he's on already :surprised: I wonder what Kirsten will think of his music :nice:

^ Yeah, I've seen him in awards and stuff too! He was very good singing Lost with Chris, but I saw him singing on the VMA today and it wasnt that good, but he's a good rapper and it would be awesome to see him live!

Oh, I hope she has a great time :nice:!

Two very lucky girls:

Quote: NotSoDivaNik: OH MY GOD, Chris Martin from Coldplay just stopped his driver at Glasgow Airport specially to come say hello to me and sarah! WAAAAAAAAAA!

Quote: NotSoDivaNik: http://twitpic.com/hxlgq- Me, Sarah & Chris Martin from Coldplay! He is lovely! xxx

WTF!! :wtf:

Sorry, but how come she met Chris???

:veryangry2:

(Is she were a Coldplayer, I'd be nicer :wink3:)

Btw, thanks for the twitter updates everyone!! :)

:stunned:

She's just a very lucky girl! And Chris is lovely to take a few minutes of his time and say "hi" to her. :nice:

Hahaha, Chris looks like he just woke up from that girl's twitpic :lol:

So nice of him to do that tho :nice:

Hehehe, I saw the VMA performance as well Rania, I think he left the spotlight to Alicia Keys for that one, he barely did any singing for the entire song! :lol:

Yeah, it looks like he just woke up, but aww so darn cute :heart:!! Coldplay karma at its best! So nice of him!

Hahaha, Chris looks like he just woke up from that girl's twitpic :lol:

So nice of him to do that tho :nice:

Hehehe, I saw the VMA performance as well Rania, I think he left the spotlight to Alicia Keys for that one, he barely did any singing for the entire song! :lol:

Yeah, I think so too! Alicia was very good! It's funny though, Russell Brand made such a huge deal about him singing, and he almost didnt sing :lol:!

Hi Christa! :kiss:

Wow, still nothing from Kirsten :uhoh:

Yeah, it looks like he just woke up, but aww so darn cute :heart:!! Coldplay karma at its best! So nice of him!

Yeah, I think so too! Alicia was very good! It's funny though, Russell Brand made such a huge deal about him singing, and he almost didnt sing :lol:!

Hahaha, yeah I thought it was funny too :P I guess it must've been 'cause he's a pretty respected performer :thinking:

That, or Russell must have a huge mancrush on Jay :lol:

Hi Christa! :hug:

[offtopic] I made Sauerkraut casserole and it tasted great! :D [/offtopic]

I think Jay-Z's slot is almost over, yay! Can't wait to hear from Kirsten when our boys step out on stage; I'm going to listen to my Nijmegen bootleg and pretend I'm there :nice:

Edit; Kirsten just confirmed what I was thinking

Jay-Z just finished!

Hey Christa :D!

Hi Christa! :kiss:

Wow, still nothing from Kirsten :uhoh:

Hahaha, yeah I thought it was funny too :P I guess it must've been 'cause he's a pretty respected performer :thinking:

That, or Russell must have a huge mancrush on Jay :lol:

Yeah, probably! I'd go with the massive mancrush though :lol:! C'mon he mentioned him like 1000 times :lol:!

Coldplay should be on pretty soon!

Oh shoot, I don't have the Hartford bootleg in my office's pc :disappointed:

But yaaaayyyy for almost showtime!! :dance:

@Rania

Hahaha, yeah he kept mentioning him and I was like "that's for sure gonna be a great performance :stunned:" ............... yeah, not so much :P

EDIT:

Hehehe, I just remembered that I've got my bootleg in my ipod, I'm just gonna connect my pc's speakers to it :P

:dance: That's awesome Pris! That way we're going to have our own little listening party! I could put on the Hartford gig as well, but I think the set list of tonight will be exactly the same as the one they did in Nijmegen. Maybe Green Eyes instead of Trouble, but I'm not expecting major changes..

Oh shoot, I don't have the Hartford bootleg in my office's pc :disappointed:

But yaaaayyyy for almost showtime!! :dance:

@Rania

Hahaha, yeah he kept mentioning him and I was like "that's for sure gonna be a great performance :stunned:" ............... yeah, not so much :P

EDIT:

Hehehe, I just remembered that I've got my bootleg in my ipod, I'm just gonna connect my pc's speakers to it :P

Hahaha, exactly! :lol:

Oh, I'm having a llistening party too :D!