✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

16-Sep-2009: Hampden Park, Glasgow - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

Jenjie

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope there will be gig related tweets!! At least queue up tweets 'nd stuff, that's for sure!

At first I wasn't sure if I wanted to be online Friday and Saturday because was feeling really f*cked up about not being there. But now, I'm very excited for everyone who IS going and I wanna report here for the people that don't have twitter or anything like that..

So, think the Blue Danube is on already?

I hope there will be gig related tweets!! At least queue up tweets 'nd stuff, that's for sure!

At first I wasn't sure if I wanted to be online Friday and Saturday because was feeling really f*cked up about not being there. But now, I'm very excited for everyone who IS going and I wanna report here for the people that don't have twitter or anything like that..

So, think the Blue Danube is on already?

I'm excited too and will probably follow twitter as well! :)

The Blue Danube is probably on yes...

:rolleyes:

Ohh yeah, I totally understand what you mean. It can be pretty depressing to read all those tweets and comments and see the pics, while we're just staring at a computer screen :disappointed: But getting the vivacrew's updates was so much fun :D that I'll totally do it again :nice: Plus, our friends are gonna be there, so that's an even bigger plus :wink:

Ohh, I started playing the blue danube 5 min after Kirsten's tweet, I've got LiTii now :uhoh: