✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

16-Sep-2009: Hampden Park, Glasgow - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

Jenjie

Hehehe, I love the idea of Guy, drunk or not :awesome:

Ohhhhh, she's got her white shadows sign?? That thing has some MASSIVE cp karma, I'm sure she'll get those killer smiles :dead: They should play the song for her already!! :whip:

Coldplay love their fans, but they love their never-changing setlist even more :dozey:

Oh btw hello everyone! :D

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee for Kirsten!! :dance: :dance: :dead:

Don't worry hun, I'll take over while you're gone, good luck with your errands! :nice:

Hi Zeya!! :hug:

Blergh, I know :dozey: They are seriously not gonna do the slightest change to that setlist, are they?? :inquisitive:

Hi Zeya!! :hug:

Blergh, I know :dozey: They are seriously not gonna do the slightest change to that setlist, are they?? :inquisitive:

Hi Raven and Pris :hug:

I'm having a feeling that they're preparing something big for Wembley..or at least I hope so!

They should by now realise that many people who are going to Wembley are the people who have been to few other Coldplay shows before..So changing the setlist or even better adding more songs will be a really nice change.

Play more songs from the Parachutes era and I'll be the happiest person in the world.

Don't you wish you can be there to experience the whole thing? :bigcry:

You have no idea :cry: Especially since Tampa is cancelled and who knows when they'll tour again.

Although, I'm thinking of going to the Bridge Benefit next month, only an hour's flight. Not quite the same though.

i just keep missing out on the Coldplay karma - I think I need to start hanging with Kirsten :P

Tweet from Kirsten

White Lies have just started their set!

Squeeee! White Lies are sooooo great! They're one of my fav. bands!! :dance:

Yeah, the moment the boys get on stage you forget about every sore spot in your body!:D

And I'm cooking Sauerkraut casserole! :nice: Why is it that we always end up talking about dinner?? :P

What! You don't know it?! Oh wait, here's the Spanish translation: Cazuela de chucrut. I just hope it's correct cause I don't know anything about Spanish! :P

zuurkool_ovenschotel.JPG It's basically mashed potatoes, sauerkraut (that's a vegetable) and minced meat.

Okay, end of the offtopicness! :blush:

Hehehe, well I know what casserole is, and I think I've heard Sauerkraut being mentioned :thinking: But I've got no idea what chucrut is, say no to google translate!! :lol:

EDIT:

Ohhh, ok, I get it now... sauerkraut=cabbage, right?? :thinking: