✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

19-Sep-2009: Wembley Stadium, London - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

Jenjie

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want Ian bloodcells as well ! :D

But without alcohol would be better :drunk:

..and i havent even posted a review yet:uhoh:

i should probably get on that.

Same here !! I have to move my ass, and quick !

Hey I've got a question for you guys!

After the concert, there were these weird orange sprinkles all over my skin and my tshirt... do you think it was from the fireworks? Because I can't get it out off my yellow shirt! :bigcry:

Yes I had the same spots !! On my shirt (it's red so it's okay) and ony my arms/hands, I had to scrub them like crazy, and it didn't disappear quickly :stunned:

I think its a weird mix between the fireworks and the rain, it was smelling weird !!

because we kept hugging each other I think. plus my excuse is my immune system is low at the moment, so was bound to catch germs from someone :laugh3:

You're right, all the lovefests going on, with tears and snot, and all that...:P Wow coldplaying really is a tight community!:lol:

sure, but they're currently full of alcohol, is that something that would appeal?

i think ian protected himself with alcohol :laugh3: those germs didn't stand a chance :D

I guess I just didn't drink enough---despite what people might think:dozey:.

People at work were laughing at me that I was sick coming back from vacation...they were like "Wow, you had THAT good a time, huh?:wink3:" :blush: