✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

19-Sep-2009: Wembley Stadium, London - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

Jenjie

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg amazing pics wichapi! :stunned: They're great, especially the Guy ones! Hee, I love smiley Guy! He smiled alot I remember. :heart: They were all in such a good mood at the end, you could see they were all blown away by the response of the crowd. I remember when Chris sometime towards the end was talking in Johnny's ear and I'm pretty sure he was saying something to do with how amazing it all was.

oooh that video silver.lining you were so close... now I wish I'd got to the pit earlier :bigcry: And I miss those goosebumps too. :bigcry: Oh to re-live that night.

@ling333: nice pics, thanks for sharing :D

I uploaded the pics from this show as well on my FB album, you can find them from here on :)

Some of my favourites

9923_149282281178_627276178_3227429_2072932_n.jpg

9923_149282341178_627276178_3227436_1949808_n.jpg

9923_151406011178_627276178_3238643_7324092_n.jpg

And I already posted the hug :nice:

OMG! All your photos are seriously amazing! :stunned: I especially love these three! :nice: Will smiling!! :heart: :heart:

Just seen this for the first time on Youtube you guys have probaly all already seen it but it's amazing quality video of Chris singing Hardest Part/Postcards from far away when he messes up the words. :D I loved this moment. And his little joke at the start about the people at the back not having to worry about not being able to see them. "we're not quite as handsome as Take That" :lol: The memories are coming back now! *sigh* <3333 [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb0GKuFeP9c&feature=related]clickie![/ame]

Random question :

Did foreign people who order their tickets on ticketline have problem receiving their tickets in their home country or changing their address to their hotel address ?

:)

My tickets were not sent to Germany, but it arrived our hotel in London without problems.

Why?

Thank you Nicole, actually I wanna buy tickets for a gig in the UK and since Wembley I've decided not to use seetickets (nor ticketmaster) any more cause they pissed me off, so I was thinking about ticketline... gosh why is it that hard for foreign people to obtain tickets in time for UK gigs... seriously sucks !

Just seen this for the first time on Youtube you guys have probaly all already seen it but it's amazing quality video of Chris singing Hardest Part/Postcards from far away when he messes up the words. :D I loved this moment. And his little joke at the start about the people at the back not having to worry about not being able to see them. "we're not quite as handsome as Take That" :lol: The memories are coming back now! *sigh* <3333

:lol: :lol:

Oh Chris, you really don't know how handsome (and cute) you are :kiss:

Thank you Nicole, actually I wanna buy tickets for a gig in the UK and since Wembley I've decided not to use seetickets (nor ticketmaster) any more cause they pissed me off, so I was thinking about ticketline... gosh why is it that hard for foreign people to obtain tickets in time for UK gigs... seriously sucks !

How has seetickets pissed you off?

let me know if you need me to help you get the tickets, since i'm in UK still for at least a year.

i think the last thing you'll want is another repeat of Wembley & the gate mess up too :\ (& bad bad person...whoever it was who lied to you about your gate! :whip: ).

CP_PH_%20(10%20of%2010)thmb.jpgMore pictures from Wembley

October 19, 2009 1:58 pm

Ten shots by photographer Penny Howle

news_line.png

Good afternoon. We thought you might like to see these terrific photographs from Coldplay's recent Wembley Stadium shows, which were taken by Penny Howle.

CP_PH_%20(1%20of%2010).jpg

CP_PH_%20(2%20of%2010).jpg

CP_PH_%20(3%20of%2010).jpg

CP_PH_%20(4%20of%2010).jpg

CP_PH_%20(5%20of%2010).jpg

CP_PH_%20(6%20of%2010).jpg

CP_PH_%20(7%20of%2010).jpg

CP_PH_%20(8%20of%2010).jpg

CP_PH_%20(9%20of%2010).jpg

CP_PH_%20(10%20of%2010).jpg

Anchorman

Ah amazing pictures from her, as always :)

I wonder if the photographer, who took pictures of us Coldplaying members in the front row, was Penny Howle. I wonder if this taken photo will ever appear somewhere, I'd love so see it.

I wonder if the photographer, who took pictures of us Coldplaying members in the front row, was Penny Howle.

Yes it was her :nice:

Oh and I realised we took the same pic of Guy, tough from different angles (and with different quality of course :P)

CP_PH_%20(3%20of%2010).jpg35926969.jpg

Penny if you're reading this and you need an assistant I'm available :lol:

:shocked2: Ohhhhh my those photos by Penny Howle!! :heart: They're so amazingly beautiful and atmospheric it makes me want to cry :cry: The first two are just magic... And I love the rainy ones of Chris and Guy! Gah, I feel so nostalgic for that night already... :bigcry: *sighhhh*

I hope they do Wembley again. They have to. And I'm already there.

I was there too it was really good.My first ever concert and Im seeing Muse in November so whoohoo!

Might post some vids up later on..

I suppose you have a bit more time on your hands at the moment given your injury............................. :rolleyes: