✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

07-Sep-2009 - Parc des Princes, Paris - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

chaaaaaaaaaaaaaavvviiiiiiiiiiiiiii, long time no see!! un peu de ma faute aussi.... ready to queue at 8am again?

khalplay : werent you suppose to go to sleep?

that's what I call screaming out (from the crests of waves) :D

see, you could've screamed along with us in Paris ! what were you ashamed of ? :lol:

Yep, ALL READY .. dont know what time though..

what about Barcelona and Dusseldorf ??

that's what I call screaming out (from the crests of waves) :D

see, you could've screamed along with us in Paris ! what were you ashamed of ? :lol:

Yep, ALL READY .. dont know what time though..

what about Barcelona and Dusseldorf ??

My friends in Dusseldorf/bonn havent decided yet if they are coming or not(god i hate them). good thing i'm still on holidays.

but for barcelona and paris there is several bad points

1/ i would be back to work for a week.

2/ if i CANT take one day off, i'll try to work that day quite early, and then take a train to paris in the afternoon.I would be arriving in paris at 5pm, check out at the hostel, and be around Parc des Princes at 6.30pm . If so i'll hang out with the coldplayers having a seat in the fan section (thanks to camille). if i CAN have the day off, it'll be a pleasure to hang out with you from 9.00am to 11.30pm! (ouch)

3/ i'm applying for a new job in my company, and i dont know how long it will take to get a positive / negative answer (from 6months to 2 years). If i have a quick ( ie one year or less) answer, the company will ask me to go here and there (in several countries) and i will have my schedule for september a few weeks before. so i might cancel at the last minute too (errrrkk) but maybe i'll be able to see them in korea, or argentina... i'm buying the paris tickets just in case...

for barcelona : same story, but i'll take the plane instead of the train

the ticket is about the same price range than paris, but it costs 30euros (???!!!) to get the tickets sent to france (or international)

j'aimerai des places assises, si quelqu'un a un code confidentiel, je suis preneur ...

au secours chers amis fans, quelle ame charitable me donnerait un code par mp? c'est puf cette histoire de code

j'ai besoin de cat 1

d'avance merci!!!!!!!!!!!

bizzzzz

au secours chers amis fans, quelle ame charitable me donnerait un code par mp? c'est puf cette histoire de code

j'ai besoin de cat 1

d'avance merci!!!!!!!!!!!

bizzzzz

which in english means I am totaly desperate for a code since I would love 2 cat 1 tix

thanx a million in advance

J'y suis allée y a pas longtemps, c'est pour ça ^^ Je peux même vous dire que le côt" tribune présidentielle, faut faire tout le tour du parc pour y accéder et c'est bien chiant :lol:

B rang 8 voilà ce que ça donne

15z43no.jpg

2n6zwvo.jpg

Voilà, radio PdP au rapport :lol: Je peux aussi vous indiquer les toilettes XD

Nice! thanks for the pictures!!

A votre avis, c'est mieux porte B ou C ? La vue de la C a l'air un peu moins en biais (si vous voyez ce que je veux dire :P)

Originally Posted by a-chan;2727442

J'y suis allée y a pas longtemps, c'est pour ça ^^ Je peux même vous dire que le côt" tribune présidentielle, faut faire tout le tour du parc pour y accéder et c'est bien chiant :lol:

B rang 8 voilà ce que ça donne

Peut-on choisir le rang aussi ou bien seulement l'endroit (lettre majuscule) ? Car si je prends le B, je peux très bien être près mais complètement à droite de la scène et on ne voit que le côté droit de la scène, c'est chiant.