✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

07-Sep-2009 - Parc des Princes, Paris - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peut-on choisir le rang aussi ou bien seulement l'endroit (lettre majuscule) ? Car si je prends le B, je peux très bien être près mais complètement à droite de la scène et on ne voit que le côté droit de la scène, c'est chiant.

oui, c'est ce que je me demande!

voici le plan donné par livenation:

pm165597petitcn8.png

peut-être qu'avec la porte C, la vue sera mieux?

My friends in Dusseldorf/bonn havent decided yet if they are coming or not(god i hate them). good thing i'm still on holidays.

but for barcelona and paris there is several bad points

1/ i would be back to work for a week.

2/ if i CANT take one day off, i'll try to work that day quite early, and then take a train to paris in the afternoon.I would be arriving in paris at 5pm, check out at the hostel, and be around Parc des Princes at 6.30pm . If so i'll hang out with the coldplayers having a seat in the fan section (thanks to camille). if i CAN have the day off, it'll be a pleasure to hang out with you from 9.00am to 11.30pm! (ouch)

3/ i'm applying for a new job in my company, and i dont know how long it will take to get a positive / negative answer (from 6months to 2 years). If i have a quick ( ie one year or less) answer, the company will ask me to go here and there (in several countries) and i will have my schedule for september a few weeks before. so i might cancel at the last minute too (errrrkk) but maybe i'll be able to see them in korea, or argentina... i'm buying the paris tickets just in case...

for barcelona : same story, but i'll take the plane instead of the train

the ticket is about the same price range than paris, but it costs 30euros (???!!!) to get the tickets sent to france (or international)

Jeez ! you've got a busy life :stunned: :lol:

keep me updated on whatever you decide to do, or can do.

as I told you, right now Barcelona is a no no, but i'm always interested for more Coldplay gigs.. so I'm pretty sure I'll change my mind in a few months and will try to find a tix for that one too.. so it'll be nice not to go alone :D

*is a CP gig freak :wacko:*

A mon avis pour vraiment très bien voir faut pas etre assis sur les places les plus proches de la scène, mais un peu en décalé ! Moi suis aux places 42 et 43 rang 5 de J rouge ^^ (même si bon... au dernier concert j'étais mieux placée.. genre contre la barrière.... c'était dingue ^^)

Donc pile au milieu de J ^^

Piouf.. mon copain devinet jaloux de coldplay :p

Ouaip !

J'ai déjà dit a mon mec qu'il se pourrait que si je fini tot ce jour la ou que j'ai des cours non obligatoire bin j'irai super tot pour faire un sitting devant l'entrée des artistes pour pouvoir enfin les voir et avoir des autographes ! ^^

Qui me suis ??? :D

geeez! you must have drunk a gazillion cans of beer/water for that

(that's gross, remind me not to shake your hand when we meet)

mmmmm stella :D

girls don't need their hands when they pee :lol: okay i'll stop now!:embarassed:

Love the pics of you girls together, lovely :)

Btw, wtf ??? was it snowing in Paris ??? missed that :(

well just on tuesday, other then that it stayed dry and foggy

okay I have a request people... since chavi's left for a while it's going to be difficult for me to read all this stuff when all of you keep posting in french, so can I request we keep it a bit more in english? just so I can participate in the conversation :) thankies in advance

oh and YAYYYYY for peeps who already have their tickets!!!