✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

07-Sep-2009 - Parc des Princes, Paris - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you previously register on ticketnet guys ? cause I don't even have a mail from ticketnet whereas I asked one to know when the tickets would be on sale... I guess there's definitely nothing...

yes i did, but i think it's to get the email on the 7th... not TODAY

true coldplay fans are going insane right now

true coldplay fan is going to bed right now :D (if you have any money and if you don't mind you can send me a text message on my phone to wake me up if anything s happening, but do NOT worry if you don't wish to do so or can't afford it, it won't really matter I think ;) Thanks Stef :D)

You'd better wait up to Wednesday 7th. You can't even choose your seat on livenation. They put you anywhere according to the available seats. I'll book on Wednesday. :dozey:

Will you book on ticketnet or Fnac.com? Which is better? can you choose your seat? (sorry that's a lot of questions :embarassed:)

(if you have any money and if you don't mind you can send me a text message on my phone to wake me up if anything s happening, but do NOT worry if you don't wish to do so or can't afford it, it won't really matter I think ;) Thanks Stef :D)[/size]

just change my mobile phone, and i realize thtat i didnt keep your phone #. should try to retrieve the old one...