🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

07-Sep-2009 - Parc des Princes, Paris - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

Okay lets speak english ^^

But mine is not very good !

I just said that if I have no class on september the 7th i'd like to go to parc des princes early to see the band... and maybe with luck speak to them (with my awfull english ^^)

Don't know if its possible ^^

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry Carla, I think we got carried away ;)

I'd love to have my tickets already, but I still don't know if I have to take 3 or 4 tickets (I'm waiting for a friend's answer).

@platypus: we all wish we could speak to them^^ But at the parc des Princes, it might be a little difficult to see them after or before the gig, what do you guys think??

ooh no please don't feel bad I ain't mad :uhoh::P

and don't worry about bad english either, this way you can practise another 8 months before getting to speak to the band so it works both ways :D

plus I think nobody will notice any mistakes we make, I make mistakes ALL the time!

if anyone has prolems with typing english then please by all means write in french.. :)

platypus, are you getting a seat or are you standing?

meeting the band before or after the concert all depends on wheter they'll have an extra date added on the 6th. if they do, then they'll probably only soundcheck once on that day, and will arrive later on the 7th.. after the concert they might do a runner again, but it's still fun to hang out near the artist entrance to see roadies work and watch other 'famous' people going in and out such as roadie #42 (miller) Vicky, and Pete.. although pete won't be around then :(

no, not yet sorry.. The mail only said that "the prices will be the same for everyone".

If I remember well, for Bercy, the prices had been announced one or two days before the opening of the sale! Perhaps we'll kow by tomorrow ;)

Est-ce que le serveur (ticketnet) donne vraiment automatiquement les meilleures places disponibles? Car en regardant qq photos des différents concerts au parc, je ne suis pas fan du 1er rang (trop bas au niveau de la pelouse) et je préférerais être placé légèrement plus haut, vers le 5e ou 6è rang! J'ai peur que le serveur donne d'abord des places au 1er!

S'il donne réellement la meilleure place, dans ce cas il faudra être très rapide mercredi ;)

sorry, I spoke French again: I just asked if the website would automatically give us the BEST seats available.

Hi Everybody

Salut Tout le monde :)

Je souhaiterais le code du site livenation car Je voudrais acheter 2 place pour aller voir mon groupes préféré!! si qq pourais me le donnais via MP / PM for English XD

Y aura t'il une date en province?

Merci

Mathieu

hahaha you lt are funny :lol:

tickets for nijmegen gig were 62,50.. I sort of expect these to be about the same...

les tickets de nijmegen gig sont 62,50 je croix les tickets de cette concert sont meme?

okay I know that sucked but at least I tried!

A Parc ? I maybe don't understand what you said on your last post but a parc in french is like a parc in english (you know with grass and trees) and an arena.... where we play football !

So we have seating tickets and standing tickets (pelouse... grass) !

A sitting in french is, you know, stay over an entrance of a gouvernment building and don't move until you get what you want !

Well.. its a little complecated in my head ! Oo I don't totaly understand your question :p

okay explainaition:

I was saying the tickets for their gig on sept 9th in the goffert in nijmegen (holland) cost me 62,50. that location is an actual parc, like your and english parcs, with trees and lots of grass. I said this just as a comparison, so you might get an idea of what tickets to the paris gig will cost.

parc de princes is this:

P1010266.jpg

P1010271.jpg