✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

07-Sep-2009 - Parc des Princes, Paris - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeeah, can't wait ! September 09 will definitely be the greatest month ever !!!

Do you think we'll have to hurry as usual ? Cause as I recall, when the bercy gigs were put on sale, two or three weeks later it wasn't sold out yet

On 9th it was sold out within a few hours' time but on 10th it took some time before it was sold out as people had already booked the first day (as i had). I think we must hurry to book tickets for Parc des Princes as soon as tickets are on sale. As for Bercy, Coldplay will probably give a second concert the following day if tickets are sold out that quickly.:stunned:

I saw information on french web site : http://www.infoconcert.com/news/avis-aux-fans--coldplay-en-concert-au-parc-des-princes-en-2009-325.html

sales will be open 7 january 10h !!!!

It's also announced on the Fnac website: http://www.fnacspectacles.com/place-spectacle/ficheartiste/-Coldplay-693f8feec0a8850b01be6e6ab024ef73.htm

D- 12 I really can't wait ^^

Now all we have to do is *...be patient and don't worry...* ;)

YAY FINALLY !! I was so desperate for a French show that i eventually considered going to the one in Italy, but now it seems i'll be kissing Italy goodbye :p

A meet up would be great !

@The Lizzy : funny 'cause last time I went to The Parc des Princes, it was also for Robbie Williams ^^