✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

07-Sep-2009 - Parc des Princes, Paris - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. For Depeche Mode, the best seats from my point of view (and from other fans) were sold the day of the sale.

Though, pre-sale seats were not bad but not the best you could have.

I'm looking forward to having the prices for each category (from 1 to 3). But if it is over 100€ for the best seats, I will definitely take a standing ticket next Wednesday (around 60€, that would be ok).

And don't forget that in 2009, U2 will be on tour and I do not want to miss them!

I've just had a look for Depeche Mode. It's pricy on livenation. I assume it will be the same prices on other websites, not sure though. It's only to take as a reference as I hardly know Depeche Mode. :laugh3: So, Olipunker, do you suggest we book directly on 7th instead of the 3rd on pre-sale? Thank's for your suggestion.

For DM, the pre-sale prices were the same since the ticket network used was Ticketnet.

There was just a slightly difference because using Ticketnet, you have to pay extra fees (around 6€) for at-home delivery (recommandé) (it was the only option when placing the order).

I don't think the show will have sold out next Wednesday. To get a good seat, it is always like a lottery. Difficult to give you good advice.

But for standing tickets, I would definitely wait for Wednesday and try on Fnac.com to avoid extra fees for at-home delivery.

For DM, the pre-sale prices were the same since the ticket network used was Ticketnet.

There was just a slightly difference because using Ticketnet, you have to pay extra fees (around 6€) for at-home delivery (recommandé) (it was the only option when placing the order).

I don't think the show will have sold out next Wednesday. To get a good seat, it is always like a lottery. Difficult to give you good advice.

But for standing tickets, I would definitely wait for Wednesday and try on Fnac.com to avoid extra fees for at-home delivery.

I cant find the ticket section!!

Yep Stef, no ''square'' on english keyboards, was a nightmare to come here from the uni library ahahah XD

I'm on ticketnet but I feel like I woke up for nothing...

im trying to refresh the livenation.fr page, to see if there is a new link... but still nothing