✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

07-Sep-2009 - Parc des Princes, Paris - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey :)

We were thinking about this in the French topic, reading some reviews of the muse gig.

Apparently some people arriving around 14h30 ended up close to the barriers next to people who arrived at 8... so 11 or 12 might be ok.

Still have time to think about it ;)

EDIT : ok, Chavi's quicker XD

EDIT 2 : my what ?

EDIT PIAF : blague

Thanks you two! Getting there at 10 or 11 would be an easy wait, considering I was planning on all-nighting the Today Show back in June. Think I'll be going for some standing tickets next week then! :D

I'll have a look on livenation on 3rd to see how much they sell tickets. I usually buy my tickets for French venues on fnac.fr or ticketnet.fr I have always buy tickets on there. On FNAC I can go to take them in the afternoon at the store itself (FNAC) even though I bought them online the same day. On ticketnet they send you your tickets and you pay extra fees because they send them by special post to be sure you'll receive them (en recommandé).

On LiveNation.fr, the same thing happened for the Depeche Mode gig at Stade de France last December. There were also pre-sale tickets via Ticketnet and a VIP code; a good trick to get "Pelouse Or" tickets.

However, the best seats were sold the day of the sale. I think it will be the same for Coldplay.

Does anyone know the time pre-sale tickets begin next Saturday on LiveNation.fr?