VLV Latin American Tour rumors here!!

Lore

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thankies :)

so the traslation is:

There's some people in Peru already working on the tv promos of the Lima show!, an announcement seems to be really close

:dead:

OMG! OMG! OMG! COLDPLAY IN PERU?!

HOLLY SHIT! I WAS EXCITED BY THE STRAWBERRY SWING VIDEO BUT THIS HAS MADE MY DAY. :dance:

I didn't posted that because it's not big news really, it basically says that here in Chile the producers are looking for a venue and they probably choose a really crappy one that it's not even a concert venue :angry: anyway it's good news to hear that they're still talking about the coldplay visit

it's all because of the goverment doesn't want to use the national stadium for concerts, which is really stupid, the place where they want to make coldplay play the gig it's not for concerts, they'd need to build something to hold around 35000 seats because it's just an empty big space... also they say that it's a really bad venue because the doors are not enough and when they did the first and only concert there (Jonas brothers :lol:) the doors of the venue colapsed

let's see

national stadium: around 60000 people, U2 played there but they don't want to use it for concerts anymore (the concert producers are trying to get an agreement because there are rumors about more important bands playing here but only if they can use the stadium)

another place in the national stadium, but it's too small and the audio is baaaaaad

teatro caupolicán: Muse played there but it's just for around 5000 people or less

Arena movistar: around 15.000 people, they say it's too small for coldplay. Travis and The Killers played there (and the backstreet boys :heart: :lol:), it's really easy to sell al the tickets

and Espacio riesco, where coldplay played when they came here... the worst venue ever :lol:

the 15.000 people venue is really cool, I love it, i've been in different places in different concerts and I've always had a great view of the stage, they should play there but they'd need to do it at least twice I guess, because they are really famous here

this country is so lame, there are like 5 venues in a city with 6 million people :angry:

I think that its ok what the goverment do.

The stadium is for futbol, and many times the floor ends like crap.

If you look the "Monumental de nuñez" in Argentina then you understand.

You are lucky, if Coldplay comes to Latin America i need to go to Argentina to watch the shows.

The never come to Uruguay.

No one does.

all the big bands play concerts in big big stadiums... we all pay taxes, not just the ones who like to go to see football matchs and we all deserve a place to have big shows, it's so frustating...

also the government is really lame, because they always use the stadium for things related to them but they can't use it for concerts... that sucks

if the goverment don't want that its for a reason.

I think that they could play in other stadiums, like Colo colo or Universidad catolica (no se si tienen estadios propios o juegan en el estadio nacional) because all futbol stadiums have a great capacity.

My english sucks :P

Here we have the same situation. The National Stadium (50 000) is going to be remodelled and it won't be able for any use until next year. And, like Chile's case, the other venues are too small for an expensive band like Coldplay. This is killing me, finally mi favorite bands are coming (well, almost all, Radiohead ignored us :() and the government decides to close the only place that could make a Coldplay concert profitable.