✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What song made you fall for Coldplay?(rate the song above you)

raelikescoldplay

10, Fix You is one of my favorite songs.

Mine was Amsterdam. I was in a play called Lend Me a Tenor at rehearsal and I borrowed someone's ipod. I was extremely impressed with the build up and loved when the song picked up. The lyrics also caught my attention. I've been a huge fan ever since.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 for Violet Hill! :)

"Yellow" made me fall for Coldplay immediately! I've known some songs of X&Y before as everyone kept telling me Coldplay would definitely be a band I'd absolutely love, but I just didn't believe them (I don't know what was wrong with me at that time :rolleyes: )... Until I heard Yellow and it just took my breath away! :)

Trouble for me, back in 2000... I never forget the first time I heard these piano notes and this amazing voice... A few days later, I bought the single and when Parachutes came out, I just fell in love completely with their music...

i causually liked clocks when it came out, but i didn't really pay any attention. for me, it was speed of sound in may 2005 when i saw the video. i still have a huge soft spot for that song because it made me sit down and go "whoa, THAT'S why everyone loves coldplay."

hahaha omg i just saw the video that your avatar is from today! It was so random and funny.

Speed of Sound for me, too. I had been pretty exposed to the likes of Clocks and Yellow and In My Place beforehand, but SOS was the song that really encouraged me to give this band a serious glance, and I haven't looked back since. :D