✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What song made you fall for Coldplay?(rate the song above you)

raelikescoldplay

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 for Yellow

I remember hearing Yellow in 2000 (9 at the time) and even then that was something I had never heard before, I didnt really get too much into them for about 4 years and my sis got REALLY into them and started playing their music nonstop, I had already heard Clocks a few times but it grew on me fast....easily one of the 10 greatest songs written this decase

10 for Yellow. it's brilliant.

And Yellow, of course. what else? I just really, really went nuts when parachutes came out.

I am soo envious that they wroe Parachutes when they were about my age, I mean just what a brilliant album it is really hard to pick that or Viva La Vida as their best album as you see their musicianship progress between those 2

8 at first I wasn't too sure what to think of Violet Hill either but after more listens I started to like it a lot. And it's just a great live song!

for me it was In My Place. I heard the song a few times on the radio, but had no idea who the artist was. When I saw the video on tv I was sure to remember their name. And went to buy the first 2 albums the next day!

Guest howyousawtheworld

Clocks - although I didn't buy any Coldplay until X&Y. Wasn't an album guy until then because I spent my money on other things.