🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Life In Technicolor ii - Video Premiere UK 4Music 20th Jan (##Video, Making Of & Interview: in first

DefDazz

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LiTii02147.jpg[/url]

It's there, it's just light. Maybe Guy has shaved and we don't know because we haven't seen him yet. :stunned:

I see it now. I just think his facial hair shows up more in person then Johnny's does... Still a really fun video. I think I like Lovers In Japan slightly better. 2 VERY good vids in a row.

Anyone who rated under 9 is a fuckin prick!!!!

I love the fact they set up two toms while Will usually has only one plus he doesnt even use them in this song and the marshalls:D

I gave it 5..........sue me!!!!!!! :P

I just think that by that video, they passed the limits of being corny so much that those limits are dots to them right now!!!!!!! :lol:

I gave it 5..........sue me!!!!!!! :P

I just think that by that video, they passed the limits of being corny so much that those limits are dots to them right now!!!!!!! :lol:

How dare you???? :angry:

Admit it, you're only pissed because the stars of the video are Chris, Jonny, Will and Silvester Stallone's younger look-a-like :lol:

How dare you???? :angry:

Admit it, you're only pissed because the stars of the video are Chris, Jonny, Will and Silvester Stallone's younger look-a-like :lol:

Naaaaaah, I just think it's silly :P.........I guess I was looking for something as brilliant as the Violet Hill & Lovers In Japan videos. :sick:

I love that song anyway, with or without poppets. :smug:

Unbelievable.. I came in with a pre-set number (1) because im not a big fan of puppets.. and especially on a music video, and ESPECIALLY.. on my favorite song.

Here's how i rated it at the end of it. (10)

and here's my unmatured kid response...

OMFG THAT WAS JUST FREAKIN' INCREDIBLEO _+O! it was like awesome!! I LOVE DIT..

SERIOUSLY.. the effects were brilliant.. the WHOLE idea behind it was perfect!!

<333333333

-downloads-

Goodbye