✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Life In Technicolor ii - Video Premiere UK 4Music 20th Jan (##Video, Making Of & Interview: in first

DefDazz

Guest howyousawtheworld

What a brilliant video that's going to be, I predict their best yet! The puppet idea looks hilarious and funny although I think Guy's looks like a grinning fool! The talk of all video releases surely!

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can't place my finger on who the guy puppet looks like, but he looks familiar. and he DEFINITELY doesn't look like guy :lol:

BITV8.jpg

Let me know when you figure out who that is...... 'cause that certainly isn't Guy..... :\

Haha so would I but just so they would perform for me! (Music not anything else! :P)

Good thing you cleared that up!!!! :lol:

i think we will see humans in the new video as well ;)

the puppet pics remind me of this ..

That's an awesome clip. I've never seen that before :)

The stills for LIT II look pretty funny :P Leave it to the boys to always use the most randomly funny concepts in their videos....Puppet Guy looks NOTHING like himself...the others are a little more believable but I definitely had to look twice to realize it was him :P

generally i am not stunned when it comes to the VLV era videos... Sure, LIJ was good, but nothing astounding.

Unlike for example, Scientist, Talk, Clocks, Fix You... Oh well. As long as the song is known by people, I'll be happy. Not just for the sake of another hit, but cause the song deserves to be heard by everyone, as it is in my opinion, one of the best songs by Coldplay...