✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Life In Technicolor ii - Video Premiere UK 4Music 20th Jan (##Video, Making Of & Interview: in first

DefDazz

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man i wanted this video to be epic. I don't they did VLV justice and im not particularly happy about them using puppets. but thats obviously just my opinion. I just think that this vid may spoil a great song. Hopefully it turns out that im wrong, i was actually picturing more of a fix you type of video.

Coldplay's puppet show

newPic_8516_jpg_713072a.jpg

CHRIS MARTIN shows who pulls all the strings in COLDPLAY – by using puppets in the band’s latest video.

The frontman revealed his artistic side by suggesting model lookalikes of the band for the promo for Life In Technicolor II.

A source said: “The puppets were Chris’s idea. The band wanted to do something funny and light-hearted. The videos so far have been quite serious and performance-based. This time they wanted to do something that had a lot of humour in it and that slightly sent up the band too.”

It’s not a patch on The Amazing Adventures Of Morph, but the Punch & Judy influenced Coldplay works well...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article2149800.ece