✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Life In Technicolor ii - Video Premiere UK 4Music 20th Jan (##Video, Making Of & Interview: in first

DefDazz

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, now that I've had the time to really look at those screencaps.... WTF?!? That looks absolutely nothing like Guy, and the rest of them (except Jonny) barely look like themselves at all! :stunned:

I'm a little disappointed that the boys themselves won't be in it, but at least it's something different! Kinda reminds me of the Don't Panic video...

I pictured the guys like outside in this video.

Like on streets, and it was dark, but there were streetlamps.

I dunno what I'm talking about, maybe a bit like Fix You, like the scenery.

I don't think this is gonna do justice to the song, and will most likely be a snooze of a video.

Okay, now that I've had the time to really look at those screencaps.... WTF?!? That looks absolutely nothing like Guy, and the rest of them (except Jonny) barely look like themselves at all! :stunned:

I'm a little disappointed that the boys themselves won't be in it, but at least it's something different! Kinda reminds me of the Don't Panic video...

I think Jonny just looks like Jonny because of the hat

i think there's still a chance that the video could have them in it...they might have just taken the screencaps from one part of the video? eh, probably not, but i hope there's SOME appearance of the actual guys.

even if this video turns out better than it looks, i still don't think it'll do the song justice. for arguably their best song of the year IMO, i expected arguably their best video of the year.

I pictured the guys like outside in this video.

Like on streets, and it was dark, but there were streetlamps.

I dunno what I'm talking about, maybe a bit like Fix You, like the scenery.

I don't think this is gonna do justice to the song, and will most likely be a snooze of a video.

I imagined that it was all black and white and there are people in the streets looking at the sky and then there is a rain of colors that paint the whole world... Something like that.

i think there's still a chance that the video could have them in it...they might have just taken the screencaps from one part of the video? eh, probably not, but i hope there's SOME appearance of the actual guys.

even if this video turns out better than it looks, i still don't think it'll do the song justice. for arguably their best song of the year IMO, i expected arguably their best video of the year.

the same goes for their best song of last year - and their suckish video - VLV.

by "the year" i meant 2008, since that's when it came out. and IMO, one of the VLV videos was fabulous, so i'm not bitter about the lame one.

i think i expected something like the apple ad that featured VLV. that thing was and is AMAZING, and i don't think i'll rest until they release a full version of that :lol:. i think with some slight tweaking, that style really would have suited LITii.

They've somehow made the best looking member of the band into the worst. :lol:

I don't even think it's meant to be him, they just got bored after spending so much time of Chris and Jonny. :laugh4:

"Ahh screw it, just find an old one with dark hair and we'll go get a pint"

I don't even think it's meant to be him, they just got bored after spending so much time of Chris and Jonny. :laugh4:

Even as a puppet he doesn't get the recognition he deserves :angry:

maybe it's intentionally done so, internal joke so that Guy would have the ugliest doll lol...

Guy!!!! What have you done to our beautiful Guy???? :uhoh:

Seriously... did the band approve these? Wonder what Guy thinks of puppet Guy!

Probably downed a few six packs after he saw himself! :sick:

It's a joke right?.... tell me it's a joke by the band! Right?

You may be right about them potentially appearing in their video....this is wishful thinking but I think it would be awesome if at the end of the video, it shows the boys as their own puppeteers ;):D