✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Life In Technicolor ii - Video Premiere UK 4Music 20th Jan (##Video, Making Of & Interview: in first

DefDazz

When I saw Guy's, I nearly screamed and hid behind my chair! :uhoh:

Then I started squeaking "WTF IS THAT?!"

HalfAsleep2.jpg

NOTGUY.jpg

you should send that to the oracle and ask who the hell is the dude on the second pic.......:lol:

^ I'm still not absolutely convinced that it's him. :D

Edit: I think I know who the Guy puppet looks like! A younger Rowan Atkinson! Am I right?

A small google search later, i realized who you're talking about <and felt like an idiot for not knowing Mr Bean's real name>.....

RowanAtkinson.jpg

and you're right!!!! :lol:

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you should send that to the oracle and ask who the hell is the dude on the second pic.......:lol:

A small google search later, i realized who you're talking about <and felt like an idiot for not knowing Mr Bean's real name>.....

RowanAtkinson.jpg

and you're right!!!! :lol:

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: that's really him

seriously, they should have picked you Pris if they wanted real puppets lookalikes, yours are so much better :nice:

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: that's really him

seriously, they should have picked you Pris if they wanted real puppets lookalikes, yours are so much better :nice:

:blush: :kiss:

those puppets scare me :bigcry:

One kinda expects the bride of chucky to pop out somewhere in those screencaps.... :uhoh: :lol:

Haha, oh yes. True to my word, I have stalked the web during jury service.

The VLVODAAHF vidoes were all in pretty standard format, so it's nice to see one that breaks tradition. And puppets? Hell yes.

Only problem is that I'll never be able to watch another Jim Hensen movie without thinking of Coldplay. Which actually isn't much of a problem at all. :laugh3: