✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Life In Technicolor ii - Video Premiere UK 4Music 20th Jan (##Video, Making Of & Interview: in first

DefDazz

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are people bashing the VLV video(s)? I love the Corbijn version, I think it's hilarious! :P

Anyway, yeah I think this was a really weird choice, but we'll see how it turns out... I kind of feel like they're leading us on somehow, but that might just be because of the "Guy" doll. Someone should just ask the Oracle "what the hell have you done to Guy?!?"

I have an image of this puppet show going until the chorus or something, and then the boys themselves come crashing through and perform. That would be awesome!

EDIT: Okay, now that I've looked at that picture of the kids again, I'm imagining the kids being like "this sucks!", and then the band suddenly appears, saying "maybe we can help" (Chris on 'Extras' style!) and takes over the show. I don't know, these screencaps are making my imagination go crazy!

Why are people bashing the VLV video(s)? I love the Corbijn version, I think it's hilarious! :P

Anyway, yeah I think this was a really weird choice, but we'll see how it turns out... I kind of feel like they're leading us on somehow, but that might just be because of the "Guy" doll. Someone should just ask the Oracle "what the hell have you done to Guy?!?"

I have an image of this puppet show going until the chorus or something, and then the boys themselves come crashing through and perform. That would be awesome!

EDIT: Okay, now that I've looked at that picture of the kids again, I'm imagining the kids being like "this sucks!", and then the band suddenly appears, saying "maybe we can help" (Chris on 'Extras' style!) and takes over the show. I don't know, these screencaps are making my imagination go crazy!

the corbijin one is FABULOUS! i was talking about the other one, by what's his name. i think that one's slightly embarrassing, actually.

and i think that there's a potential for a human-appearance too, in the ways that you said :D. i just remember seeing the preview of the LIJ video on itunes that night, and while that one was amazing, that little clip that they put up was only representative of part of the video. i think there's a chance that something else besides just puppets will be in this one.

the corbijin one is FABULOUS! i was talking about the other one, by what's his name. i think that one's slightly embarrassing, actually.

and i think that there's a potential for a human-appearance too, in the ways that you said :D. i just remember seeing the preview of the LIJ video on itunes that night, and while that one was amazing, that little clip that they put up was only representative of part of the video. i think there's a chance that something else besides just puppets will be in this one.

Well it's not The Scientist or anything, but it could be worse!

I just feel like posting teaser pictures of puppets, which they know will make us all go "what?!?", and then adding the "looks pretty ace, doesn't it?" at the end makes it seem like they're tricking us somehow. And putting the "Guy" picture at the end? I don't know, I think they're hiding something- but maybe I'm just convinced of that because I want them in the video so badly! :P

Well it's not The Scientist or anything, but it could be worse!

I just feel like posting teaser pictures of puppets, which they know will make us all go "what?!?", and then adding the "looks pretty ace, doesn't it?" at the end makes it seem like they're tricking us somehow. And putting the "Guy" picture at the end? I don't know, I think they're hiding something- but maybe I'm just convinced of that because I want them in the video so badly! :P

well i hope you're right cuz i want to see them in it too! the things you noticed do seem kinda like they're leaving some of it out on purpose...

those puppets scare me :bigcry:

Another Lore scared by the puppets at first sight :o

Though I can't wait to see the video, and of course I looove the song....

PUPPETS SCARE ME!:stunned: Even Coldplay-puppets!:P

But it's cool they're being creative and trying something different with each video...

Yeah, I see why they would go for something different, but I prefer Pris' figurines :smug:

Maybe for Strawberry Swing :D !!

I wish they made a video for that song, I looooooooooooove it. And there are strawberry fields in a close town, so they can come here during the harvest :lol:

I imagined that it was all black and white and there are people in the streets looking at the sky and then there is a rain of colors that paint the whole world... Something like that.

Me too! Or at least lights with colors.

Life in tech II

Guy looks quite strange but johnny looks VERY similar!

But anyways good job coldplay!

Video Exclusive (Music)

Time - 19:00 - 19:05 (5 minutes long)

When - Tuesday 20th January on 4Music

Coldplay.

Exclusive first play of Coldplay's brand new video Life In Technicolour II.

-------------------------------------------

UPDATE: 12 January 2009:

litvidthmb.jpgNew single's video: stills and premiere info

January 12, 2009 11:53 am

Sneak preview of the Life In Technicolor ii video

news_line.png

Good morning. We're pleased to announce that the video for Coldplay's new single, Life In Technicolor ii, will premiere on the 4Music channel in the UK at 7pm on Tuesday 20 January. Later that night, at 12.10am, the video will be shown on Channel 4.

We thought you might like to see some stills from the video to whet your appetite...

BTV.jpg

BTV1.jpg

BTV3.jpg

BTV4.jpg

BITV5.jpg

BITV6.jpg

BITV7.jpg

BITV8.jpg

Looks pretty ace, doesn't it?

Anchorman