Coldplay's Twitter

Pris

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ricardo Tomé[/url]

@coldplay Who do you think will win the Euro? #coldplaylive

Will says: "I think either Holland or Spain. But you can never rule out the Germans." #coldplaylive #euro2012

7:01 PM

Well, if even Will has faith in our little country...

(this is cool!)

I loved the live tweet Q&A!

One of my questions got answered too, which is great.

(and i'm not deleting the email that I received saying '@coldplay retweeted one of your tweets')

Can't wait for Jon & Chris to do this.

I bet it'll be thursday before Turin or saturday before Zurich.

There'll be a lot of Buckin' questions I think!

Well, if even Will has faith in our little country...

(this is cool!)

I loved the live tweet Q&A!

One of my questions got answered too, which is great.

(and i'm not deleting the email that I received saying '@coldplay retweeted one of your tweets')

Can't wait for Jon & Chris to do this.

I bet it'll be thursday before Turin or saturday before Zurich.

There'll be a lot of Buckin' questions I think!

I hope not. Whatever it is, whatever they are or aren't, it's still their private life.;) One thing to joke and another to ask up front, imo.

I have a few techy questions for Jonny that he probably can't answer in 140 characters,lol.

^ I get your point.

I wouldn't ask it myself too. But I think many people will...

I'd only like to know their reaction to this whole Buckin' thing.

As for the technical questions. Maybe you can ask if you can mail Anchorman the questions and then Jonny will answer by mail? That would be cool!

I hope not. Whatever it is, whatever they are or aren't, it's still their private life.;) One thing to joke and another to ask up front, imo.

Agree.

But I'd like to know if they're aware of this joke :) But only this. Not like those inconvenient things..

Probably door number three,lol. :lol:

Something tells me that mail idea wouldn't work...but it's nice to think about. :)

I honestly hope the whole Buckin subject doesn't come up at all...but I'm sure it will. If they're aware of the joke, it's only because they probably started it unwittingly years ago,lol.

Jeannette[/url]

@coldplay Hey Guy! Any plans to run the London Marathon again? #coldplaylive

Guy says: "I don't think so. To do it once sort of satisfied the sense of achievement that I wanted to have. But it's a really hard...

6:04 PM

/cont "...thing to put your body through, so anyone thinking of doing it must be prepared to suffer. Might do a half, though."

6:05 PM

that was my question! it's kind of lame but I usually never have luck with these things so.. yay :laugh3:

Just reading it now, but it's ok. I enjoyed their answers a lot, even the food-related and the ones about 'your favourite [something]'. It's nice to get to know these small pieces of information. It's almost like getting closer to people you admire so much (and who feel a bit distant (because you look up to them) for that).

Besides that, a lot of their answers were actually very interesting.

Thanks a lot, Tash, for posting them here (says the lazy person who didn't feel like heading over to twitter).