✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay on 60 Minutes | Sunday 8 Feb | 7pm ET/PT on CBS [FULL VIDEO IN FIRST POST]

Christa42

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Teterboro Airport is RIGHT where my job is. If it would've crashed there, I'd never would've made it to work that day! I remember thinking-so selfishly-that as I went to work taht day:embarassed:

To me, this was the "best" of all ways to crash. (I knwo it sounds weird) If it fell on houses, it woud;'ve been a disaster; if you fall in the middle of the water, but in the middle of the ocean, no way other boats could reach as quickly as in the middle of the Hudson, with so many boats seconds away. this was a freakin' miracle.

For shame Cooky, for shame. :P

Thanks Chavi :kiss:

:kiss:

Watch the red carpet crap. are you people serious? Brilliant pilot vs Ryan fucking Seacrest.....how is that even a contest. :dozey:

Cooky and you could talk about this for hours I'm sure :lol:

For shame Cooky, for shame. :P

:shame: i know i know!

but my stupid job didn't close for Sept 11th, I doubt my boss would be ok if I say I'm late 'cause a plane crashed in front door and I couldn't get in:lol: Seriously. she'd understand, but still mark me down as 'LATE.':dozey:

Chris Brown and RIhanna beat a woman?

WHAT?!?!

but my stupid job didn't close for Sept 11th, I doubt my boss would be ok if I say I'm late 'cause a plane crashed in front door and I couldn't get in:lol: Seriously. she'd understand, but still mark me down as 'LATE.':dozey:

And probably write you up for not keeping those birds away from the plane in the first place. :lol:

WHAT?!?!

Seriously? I live in DC and everything closed on 9/11, I thought NYC would have been even worse...