✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

03-Aug-09: Comcast Center, Mansfield, MA - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Photos/Vid

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

coldlove :front row guys side! am next to a major bitch that keeps pushing me though. boo whore get away.

coldlove:girl keeps pushing me and calling me a fucking bitch. totally ruining it for me.

O hell NO they cant do that to Lauren!! :angry:

Fight for Willie lauren :P

notlost92: Ahfhdegbdbefbbejr elbow over SETTING UP FOR COLDPLAY im shaking eeeeek *dies*

Notlost92I touched all 4 chris smiled and winked at me am crying and shaking bdjbfgjejgbd

sounds like some lucky girl got to touch them all :bomb: :dance: :D:D:D :heart: :dizzy2: :bigcry: :wacky: :whip: :wacky: :smash:

ZOE I WISH I WAS THERE WITH YOU AGAIN :bigcry:

:kiss:

Notlost92I touched all 4 chris smiled and winked at me am crying and shaking bdjbfgjejgbd[/color]

sounds like some lucky girl got to touch them all :bomb: :dance: :D:D:D :heart: :dizzy2: :bigcry: :wacky: :whip: :wacky: :smash:

ZOE I WISH I WAS THERE WITH YOU AGAIN :bigcry:

:kiss:

She was the one on the aisle on Jonny's side, she most likely touched them on their way to C stage...lucky girl :)

My lawn experience wasn't that great. There was a beligerent drunk teen arguing about nachos In front of me when Life in Technicolor started! I was so sad lol :-(. That being said (sorry for complaining everyone ) they were so awesome! So much energy! And I got a set list!!!

Hey guys the show's over on my way to the hotel.

Same setlist as always but a really great show still

I'll try to get my review up tomorrow when I get back to Jersey, didn't take too many pics because I was trying to just enjoy the moment.

Hope everyone else who attended had an awesome time!

My lawn experience wasn't that great. There was a beligerent drunk teen arguing about nachos In front of me when Life in Technicolor started! I was so sad lol :-(. That being said (sorry for complaining everyone ) they were so awesome! So much energy! And I got a set list!!!

Hey guys the show's over on my way to the hotel.

Same setlist as always but a really great show still

I'll try to get my review up tomorrow when I get back to Jersey, didn't take too many pics because I was trying to just enjoy the moment.

Hope everyone else who attended had an awesome time!

:nice: sounds awesome!

:sick: except the part about the annoying teens Coldplaylvr828

From ZOE! That lucky lucky biatch that i love to death :bomb: :freak:

notlost92- Final count: touched all 4 boys, got smile wink from chris thumbs up from jonny got EIGHT LRLRL copies, got 3 picks, front row for encore and chris'(?) setlist!

HOW DID THAT GIRL GET 8 LRLRLs AND 3 PICS?!?!?!? :bomb:

Guest LiquidSky
Nicole: "Omggg the directions say left right left right left !!!!! How freaking crazy is that!!!!!!!"

:dozey:

I want to see!!!

notlost92: Coldplay staff dude standing next to me looks just like miller, but he's got hair... damn. :(44 minutes ago from txt

I lol'd.

hahaha "but he's got hair" :lol:

Anyway, have fun everyone!!!!! :D

Okay, so I got to the show when the lots opened a 3:30. Had a picnic with my two friends and listened to soundcheck , walked around while waiting for the doors to open. I found some Frieda from here and we waited together for a while. Before we knew it the doors where opened and we where let in. Got the new tour program and new tour shirt. Then we took oir seats and where treated to Kitty, Daisy, & Lewis, and Elbow. I held my "Rock-A Roll-A sign up for Kitty, Daisy, & Lewis. I'm not too sure they saw it thought. Arther them was Elbow. They where really good live! And there set seemed short. Then for the big guys. COLDPLAY. the usual preshow songs where U2's Magnificent and some rap song. I danced with my sign for both of them, lots of people seemed to snap some pictures. Hope some of them turn up here ;-) They played the usual set nice and long, I'd have to say one of my favroite moments was during In My Place when I threw up a beach ball into the crowd below. It made it pretty far. Before I knew it they where already on the C-Stage playing Billie Jean, the Mansfield crowd loved it! Then came the cell phone wave, that looked really cool from the audience. The boys closed the night with LIT ii amazing live if you ask me. The weather was beautiful! Before the show was over chris announced LRLRLRL to everyone. My copy was supriseingly easy to obtain. So when all is said and done the show was ABSOULTELY AMAZING, and this is comming from someone who was third row back in october. I don't know when I'll be seeing Coldplay next but I hope it's relatively soon. Thank you and goodnight!

-Jesse-

Guest LiquidSky
Okay, so I got to the show when the lots opened a 3:30. Had a picnic with my two friends and listened to soundcheck , walked around while waiting for the doors to open. I found some Frieda from here and we waited together for a while. Before we knew it the doors where opened and we where let in. Got the new tour program and new tour shirt. Then we took oir seats and where treated to Kitty, Daisy, & Lewis, and Elbow. I held my "Rock-A Roll-A sign up for Kitty, Daisy, & Lewis. I'm not too sure they saw it thought. Arther them was Elbow. They where really good live! And there set seemed short. Then for the big guys. COLDPLAY. the usual preshow songs where U2's Magnificent and some rap song. I danced with my sign for both of them, lots of people seemed to snap some pictures. Hope some of them turn up here ;-) They played the usual set nice and long, I'd have to say one of my favroite moments was during In My Place when I threw up a beach ball into the crowd below. It made it pretty far. Before I knew it they where already on the C-Stage playing Billie Jean, the Mansfield crowd loved it! Then came the cell phone wave, that looked really cool from the audience. The boys closed the night with LIT ii amazing live if you ask me. The weather was beautiful! Before the show was over chris announced LRLRLRL to everyone. My copy was supriseingly easy to obtain. So when all is said and done the show was ABSOULTELY AMAZING, and this is comming from someone who was third row back in october. I don't know when I'll be seeing Coldplay next but I hope it's relatively soon. Thank you and goodnight!

-Jesse-

LIT ii is good live! I enjoyed listening to it and singing along to it. I didn't have a problem getting my cd either. They were giving them out as you walk out. Thanks for the review, Jesse :wink:

:stunned:

:wacky: I HAD THE BEST FREAKING NIGHT OF MY LIFE!

I HAVE many PICTURES and VIDEOS but i need to charge my camera first!!!

omg and post a review... i dont know where to start!!!!!!!!!!

the only thing that pissed me off a little bit was where the b stage had to be because of the arena :shifty:

THAT WAS INCREDIBLE. I thought Lovers in Japan was especially amazing. It blew me away.

I was able to get about 5 feet away from the guys on the lawn, couldn't believe it.

All in all, great show. Exceeded expectations. I only wish they had changed the set list.

heyy guys... haven't posted in awhile but i still fucking love coldplay so here i am again. the show was real good. it was my sixth show and definitely up there with the best. i'm kinda brain dead right now and don't really know what to say BUT LiTii was probably my favorite.. it was the first time i'd seen it live which made it even better. chris altered lyrics more than usual by singing something about the loud new england/boston crowd or something.. i don't know if theyve been doing it at every show but when they were on the C-stage chris sang like a mini song about new england or something. overall it was really good but i'm still disappointed that theyve kept the setlist essentially the same for over a year... this the third time in the past year i've seen them in just the boston area and i just feel like if theyre gunna keep coming back they should at least change things up and maybe play a few older songs but thats my only complaint... im done.

WOW. Apparently 5th time's the charm, guys! Here's my pictureless review now, I'm too tired to upload stuff tonight!

So when I got to the venue I discovered that I was Jonny's side on the aisle, and immediately freaked out because I remembered that they usually run up that aisle during the show... And thanks to twitter, I confirmed it! So I knew right away that it was going to be a good night. I'd made a shirt for the concert, and a lot of people were commenting on how crazy I was to go to 5 shows :lol:

Anyway, the show: Elbow was amazing! Best opening act for Coldplay that I've seen, would've loved to hear more! But soon Blue Danube was playing and I was FREAKING OUT. And out came the boys, with Chris looking like he hadn't cut his hair for 10 years... and he worries about going bald, sheesh! Chris was incredibly energetic and happy tonight, he was cracking jokes and talking to us whenever he had a chance, dancing even more than usual (which is saying something :P), and generally just going crazy. Some specific things he said were a) that Guy was trying out for America's Got Talent, b) That they've been touring for "over 3 inches of curly hair", c) that APW was the worst concert they'd ever played and so tonight had to be the best ever to make up for it (...? was APW actually bad?), and lots more.

Now after B-stage they came up our aisle with police tape roping off our seats, and I started freaking out. I got ready, and after Lost! there they came trooping down the aisle RIGHT towards me! First came Jonny who saw my shirt and gave me a thumbs up, and I reached over and touched his chest and arm, then Will who nodded at me and I touched his arm, then Guy who smiled at me when I touched his arm too. Now I was already flipping out at this point, but then there comes Chris and I just reached out, touched his entire left arm, screamed "CHRIS!" and he paused, smiled at me, and winked! squeeeeeeee :wacky: :bomb:

So that was the most exciting moment of my life, but then I started hitting all the Coldplaying karma. After DAAHF I managed to sneak up to the front row for the second encore! Then I begged and begged and got Jonny's setlist and 3 VLV picks from a roadie! And so many butterflies it's ridiculous, plus a popped yellow balloon... Oh and at the exit I got not one but NINE copies of LRLRL! :D

Phew, and that's that! This definitely ties for my favorite Coldplay concert ever with my May 21st concert :nice: I'll upload pictures and video tomorrow, I've got a lot including a chaotic video from when I touched them :P

changed my mind, Liz wanted a picture of my loot so I'm gonna post a couple pics now, give me a couple minutes to get them uploaded... the best are from when I snuck up front of course, but I got some okay shots back in my seat in section 3 too! :P

mwahahaha! everything I got tonight (the guitar picks are on the program :))

nbbxib.jpg

and here a few quick concert pics:

during Lost!:

e6dues.jpg

after sneaking up to front row:

2jagcb7.jpg

2py9kcy.jpg

the rest will be uploaded tomorrow! good night everyone, it's almost 4AM here :wreck: