🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

23-Mar-09: Singapore Indoor Stadium, Singapore - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Phot

Thanx for the reviews & pix every one! :D

On the other hand........

O M F G ! :freak:

Min, I think everyone almost said everything I wanted to say so I'm just gonna use Thalia's smilie to sum up me: explodep.gif

Awesome pix, thanx!

The guy in the 1st link had a camera with a big lens, wonder how he got it in! :thinking:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's all thanks to my trusty camera again.

You were freakishly close :stunned:

Those are soo good :dead:

I wasn't THAT close this time because I had 2 rows in front of me and a LOT of my photos had hands and arms straying into the picture :lol:

But zoom is your friend :D

Thanx for the reviews & pix every one! :D

On the other hand........

O M F G ! :freak:

Min, I think everyone almost said everything I wanted to say so I'm just gonna use Thalia's smilie to sum up me: explodep.gif

Awesome pix, thanx!

The guy in the 1st link had a camera with a big lens, wonder how he got it in! :thinking:

:hug: Thanks :hug::hug::hug:

I know, there was this guy just 2 seats away from me who had a big lens!!! :thinking:

:hug: Thanks :hug::hug::hug:

I know, there was this guy just 2 seats away from me who had a big lens!!! :thinking:

Not fair! :snobby:

Cameras with big lenses belong to true Coldplayers like you! :cool:

:stunned:

Oh shit...

:dead:

:lol: I read your post... with pictures of Guy then an 'oh shit'... then I saw your siggie which also had a picture of Guy with an 'oh shit' :laugh3:

It was funny :D

Not fair! :snobby:

Cameras with big lenses belong to true Coldplayers like you! :cool:

:P

I do wish I had a DSLR! I don't have any money at the mo though!!!

Min! The pics are outstanding :clap:

Thanks Mel :shy:

-edit- No worries Lore :nice:

:lol: I read your post... with pictures of Guy then an 'oh shit'... then I saw your siggie which also had a picture of Guy with an 'oh shit' :laugh3:

It was funny :D

The Guy in my sig has exactly the same look I'd imagine him giving me when he reads my crazy posts about him! :P

*Looks at her sig.........& feels embarrassed :shy:*

Oh btw Min, did you meet Rudz?

& where in the hell is he? :thinking:

Bet he doesn't know about the existance of this thread! :dozey::P

The Guy in my sig has exactly the same look I'd imagine him giving me when he reads my crazy posts about him! :P

*Looks at her sig.........& feels embarrassed :shy:*

Oh btw Min, did you meet Rudz?

& where in the hell is he? :thinking:

Bet he doesn't know about the existance of this thread! :dozey::P

He's smirking!!! He must secretly like your posts :P

I didn't meet him :sad: My phone was about to die so I switched it off and I only received his text after the show. I don't know if he'd already left Singapore by the time I replied.

He's probably on his way back home now.

He's smirking!!! He must secretly like your posts :P

Now, I was expecting a spoiler with a big......

NOT!!!

:laugh3:

I didn't meet him :sad: My phone was about to die so I switched it off and I only received his text after the show. I don't know if he'd already left Singapore by the time I replied.

He's probably on his way back home now.

Aww, crap! :(

Well, I'm sure he had a good time, even though he said he had the cheapest seats! :laugh3:

What am I laughing at? :dozey:

I'm still a CP concert virgin! :disappointed:

Now, I was expecting a spoiler with a big......

NOT!!!

:laugh3:

Aww, crap! :(

Well, I'm sure he had a good time, even though he said he had the cheapest seats! :laugh3:

What am I laughing at? :dozey:

I'm still a CP concert virgin! :disappointed:

You'll get your chance soon :D Every Coldplayer deserves it.

I've gotta go to work now :sad: Back to the old mundane life.

:

I feel a bit underserving, to have received so much from the band and the crew.

:hug:

:: It's unbelievable that such a big band could be so friendly to their fans.

:D:DMin:D:D, You aren't undeserving, you are just the perfect fan for this to happen to.

You are polite when there is a chance to meet them, and from what it sounds like never pushy or rude. You are patient and determineed- that's why you met them,

ColdplyCarma doesn't land on you by accident, you make it! happen!! I'm super super happy for you ! I'll bet you're on cloud 9 for days and days!!

Aww Win hehe, you met Chris again:o That is sooo cool:cool: And Guy and Will too:stunned: Good for you, I'm too happy for you to be jealous:)

I was sure you'd meet Jonny this time, just too shy I suppose:\ You'll meet him one day, be sure and give him a an extra tight squeeze of a hug for not meeting you sooner and never let him go:D

and if no one's told you already, that female security guard is Jackie I believe;)

In case anyone missed out on the merchandise, I have an extra one of these in Size L for sale at cost ($40). Unworn, brand new condition. And with the Asian dates and not the American dates you see in the link. This was bought last night. PM me if you're keen.

http://coldplay.officialmerchshop.com/mainstreet/forms/ms_item_images.aspx?item_guid=f52a92c5-1a15-47aa-8108-328b878f3dd7&image_guid=

but a dream, seriously, your posts are 1 helluva story to tell to your grandkids in years to come! ;)

& it was nice meeting you last nite. :) really hope i didn't freak you out suddenly approaching you like that. honestly didn't think i'd meet/see anyone from this forum at the gig. & sorry i didn't really say "bye"...i think we pretty much went our own ways anyway after Chris zoomed past (i was trying to figure out where's the best spot to get a cab from cos i forgot to actually plan how/where to get back home...silly me).

see how it goes, maybe i'll see you & your Jonny banner again in Wembley! haha

last night's gig was simply mind blowing...especially when they went into the upper tiers to play amongst the crowd! so definitely will wanna catch them in action again! :D

SG12.jpg

:stunned:

:dead:

omg !:stunned:

(takes closer look-:inquisitive:)

Angie- am i too old to switch up to being a Jonny girl???

this may have just converted me:thinking:

*sorries chrissy:embarassed: