🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO

ImLovingGuyBerryman

Marisa, I'm confused... How many siblings do you have? :confused:

whats this??!?!?! are u doubting Chrissy's manly abilities?!?!:stunned: im sure Chris can kick some ass ill just tell him they are paps........:laugh3:that will get him going.....:P

if not ill just bring Guy along:smug: we all know he has been in his fair share of bar fights :lol: :P

I suppose Chris can hit them in the head with his man-bag :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nahhhhhhh, I've seen that video of Chris beating up the pap... He can kick some serious ass if he wants to :smug:

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• In a telescope lens

• notlost92

• Crests

• ImLovingGuyBerryman

Marisa, I'm confused... How many siblings do you have? :confused:

I suppose Chris can hit them in the head with his man-bag :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nahhhhhhh, I've seen that video of Chris beating up the pap... He can kick some serious ass if he wants to :smug:

i have 3 brothers.

but then my brother's best friend who i call my brother.

and a kind of 3rd cousin through marriage who i say is my sister.

i have 3 brothers.

but then my brother's best friend who i call my brother.

and a kind of 3rd cousin through marriage who i say is my sister.

Ahhhh, that's what I thought. I got confused cause I remembered that you were talking about a sister a couple of weeks ago :thinking:

But all 3 of your brothers aren't living at home, right?

Download AntivirusPlus for FREE now! <a href="http://myreallyty.com/su/in.cgi?18">Check you computer now!!!</a>0D

hahahahaha, bring Chris? I don't think he could really whoop anybody's ass :lol:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hahaha, ya im old now:P

hey joe.........im doing ok :D hbu?! i feel like i havent talked to u in forever!!! :wreck: how did you b day go?! big 21 now :wink3: tell us what u did :sneaky:

Hey! I know we havent in a while! Im doing good, I got my old job back I get a lot of money back from the government. Its all good;) My bday was good, went to dinner with family, then out with some friends. It was fun:lol:

Ahhhh, that's what I thought. I got confused cause I remembered that you were talking about a sister a couple of weeks ago :thinking:

But all 3 of your brothers aren't living at home, right?

hah hah, yeah. she has a boyfriend named chris. and they were here playing ping pong:stunned: i was like woahhh.

and she loves baseball too :D more than me!

the asshole does.

the really moody one who beats me does.

the good one is at school :( but even he sometimes can be bad.

i can't wait for him to come home for summer. but he might get a job in new york :( i'll be really sad if he's not here all summer.

especially cause he promised to make me veggie nachos this summer!! :P

Download AntivirusPlus for FREE now! <a href="http://myreallyty.com/su/in.cgi?18">Check you computer now!!!</a>0D

hahahahaha, bring Chris? I don't think he could really whoop anybody's ass :lol:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hahaha, ya im old now:P

Hey! I know we havent in a while! Im doing good, I got my old job back I get a lot of money back from the government. Its all good;) My bday was good, went to dinner with family, then out with some friends. It was fun:lol:

o thats all wonderful news :D:D:D glad u had a good b day :dance:

hah hah, yeah. she has a boyfriend named chris. and they were here playing ping pong:stunned: i was like woahhh.

the asshole does.

i can't wait for him to come home for summer. but he might get a job in new york :( i'll be really sad if he's not here all summer.

ok what the fuck does he really like beat you like crazy or something....dont your parents know about this?!:angry: thats abuse!!! im pissed!!! they cant treat my mars like that:cry: :hug:

Download AntivirusPlus for FREE now! <a href="http://myreallyty.com/su/in.cgi?18">Check you computer now!!!</a>20we havent in a while! Im doing good, I got my old job back I get a lot of money back from the government. Its all good;) My bday was good, went to dinner with family, then out with some friends. It was fun:lol:

o thats all wonderful news :D:D:D glad u had a good b day :dance:

This post looks weird!!!

Thanks though:nice:

the asshole does.

I wish I had a boyfriend named Chris, that'd be so cool :wideeyed:

asshole? :(

beats you?! :cry:

:cry: :cry: Yeah, It sucks to have siblings away at school sometimes :\ My sister's been studying in Greece since January, and when she comes home I'm going to Oxford, and then when I get home she'll already be back in New York... I never get to see her anymore! We used to not get along too well, but now that we're older we do :)

ok what the fuck does he really like beat you like crazy or something....dont your parents know about this?!:angry: thats abuse!!! im pissed!!! they cant treat my mars like that:cry: :hug:

TRUE DAT! After our concert let's go up there together and beat him up for her! :D

:cry: :cry: Yeah, It sucks to have siblings away at school sometimes :\ My sister's been studying in Greece since January, and when she comes home I'm going to Oxford, and then when I get home she'll already be back in New York... I never get to see her anymore! We used to not get along too well, but now that we're older we do :)

a boyfriend named Chris would be AWESOME!! :D:D:D

i have an uncle named Guy :uhoh:...................:wreck: *shudders and tries to forget*

absolutely........... :smug: we will come with the boys too!!! they all can take those mean bro's of hers.........:angry::angry::angry:

I bet Will would stop them just by glaring at them :lol:

and HAHAHA @ your uncle named Guy :lol:

its gotten better. and he doesn't do as much. this past week its just been playful beating. like he wasn't really serious. and that was the first time in awhile. but it can get bad sometimes. the last time i think was that first week in march, and i don't think he beat me. i just thought he was going to hit me. he was freaking out because he had to take me to school. i didn't want him to hit me in the car because i afraid i'd go into school crying. but he didn't thankfully. but i remember i was scared to go home that day, because i thought he'd still be mad at me. but he hasn't seriously hurt me in awhile, which is good :)

but he did kick me in my shins on purpose on monday :( not hard, but it hurt cause my legs hurt so much already. but he actually helped me feel a lot better on monday, after i freaked out about what the doctor said. he really, truly helped me. that's what i mean about how moody how is. he's actually been really good this week. helping me feel better about my legs, and harry kalas dying, and baseball always brings us closer too.

and when i said playful beating it doesn't actually hurt or do anything, i fight back too :P we're just like slapping and not punching or kicking hard. nothing hurts.

yeah they know. they playful beating is always in front of my mom :P she always like stop you guys and we just go "no!" cause its funny. but there's nothing really they can do. they're 24 22 and 20. nothing they can do.

:thinking: i've actually been realizing this year how the way they treated me affects me and who i am and the way i act. i've kind of wondered if its actually considered emotional and physical abuse but i don't know. its a brother and sister relationship, kinda typical. but they're why i'm so defensive.

:hug:

hah hah i know

yupp.

that sucks zoe!! :(

TRUE DAT! After our concert let's go up there together and beat him up for her! :D

a boyfriend named Chris would be AWESOME!! :D:D:D

i have an uncle named Guy :uhoh:...................:wreck: *shudders and tries to forget*

absolutely........... :smug: we will come with the boys too!!! they all can take those mean bro's of hers.........:angry::angry::angry:

I bet Will would stop them just by glaring at them :lol:

and HAHAHA @ your uncle named Guy :lol:

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!! :D:heart::hug:!!!!!

and hah hah liz that's hilarious!!! :laugh3::laugh3:

its gotten better. and he doesn't do as much. this past week its just been playful beating. like he wasn't really serious. and that was the first time in awhile. but it can get bad sometimes. the last time i think was that first week in march, and i don't think he beat me. i just thought he was going to hit me. he was freaking out because he had to take me to school. i didn't want him to hit me in the car because i afraid i'd go into school crying. but he didn't thankfully. but i remember i was scared to go home that day, because i thought he'd still be mad at me. but he hasn't seriously hurt me in awhile, which is good :)

but he did kick me in my shins on purpose on monday :( not hard, but it hurt cause my legs hurt so much already. but he actually helped me feel a lot better on monday, after i freaked out about what the doctor said. he really, truly helped me. that's what i mean about how moody how is. he's actually been really good this week. helping me feel better about my legs, and harry kalas dying, and baseball always brings us closer too.

and when i said playful beating it doesn't actually hurt or do anything, i fight back too :P we're just like slapping and not punching or kicking hard. nothing hurts.

yeah they know. they playful beating is always in front of my mom :P she always like stop you guys and we just go "no!" cause its funny. but there's nothing really they can do. they're 24 22 and 20. nothing they can do.

:thinking: i've actually been realizing this year how the way they treated me affects me and who i am and the way i act. i've kind of wondered if its actually considered emotional and physical abuse but i don't know. its a brother and sister relationship, kinda typical. but they're why i'm so defensive.

:hug:

awww honey............a milion hugs for you :hug: :hug: :hug:

still if they seriously hurt u wouldnt u tell your mom?!

Jeez, that doesn't sound fun Marisa :cry: I'm glad that I have an older sister and not an older brother!

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!! :D:heart::hug:!!!!!

and hah hah liz that's hilarious!!! :laugh3::laugh3:

Love you too :D

What can I say, we're amazing :smug: