🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

17-May-2009: Lakewood Amphitheatre, Atlanta, GA, USA

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 more days of no Coldplay....then COLDPLAY! :D:D:D:D:D:D

i just watched the toronto 2006 show in HD that i have on my DVR for the 50th time and honestly got chills and tears in my eyes with excitement. I guess i do about every time, but more so this time!!!!!

So if any of you guys listened to the Dave Interview, I was the first question that was asked to Chris!!! "Greg, from Hilton Head, South Carolina" Damn. My first interaction with Christopher. Im proud I got to ask him a question. That made my night! hah

So if any of you guys listened to the Dave Interview, I was the first question that was asked to Chris!!! "Greg, from Hilton Head, South Carolina" Damn. My first interaction with Christopher. Im proud I got to ask him a question. That made my night! hah

Well good heavens Dave, tell us what you asked!

DAMN! that's so awesome!!! Did you almost die when you heard it?!

I'm kind of disappointed he only asked one question from someone in Atlanta..but oh well, I guess we have bad questions lol :laugh3:

Well good heavens Dave, tell us what you asked!

I asked him (Chris), I read somewhere that Coldplay's biggest thrill is playing live, but on a massive tour like the VLV one they are on right now, i was wondering if it gets repetitive and somewhat stressful at times?

He answered something like, "well when were 15, we used to have one concert a semester if we were lucky. We used to have to look forward to a concert 7 weeks in advance, but now we are playing 4-5 concerts a week, and doesnt get repetetive and we enjoy it so much." <-----its close but dont quote me on it.

but IT WAS AWESOME!!

So what time do the parking lots open so that I can line up for the PIT?

Also looks like crummy weather on Sunday, rain all day :(

?????? I'm coming all the way from Chicago, hoping for tank top and flip-flop weather and I get rain and a forecast high of 67 ????::cry2::cry2:

For the love of god, can't you Georgians do something??... make a phone call or something !:P:P

:lol:

Booooo. Didn't realise you were going to this one Kelly. How exciting :D

Hi Michee, yeah, I've got a close friend that moved to Atl 6 mo.'s ago....just perfect for a concert with pit tickets at face value so I couldn't resist.....((O.T.) but did you have a great time in FL or what?!)

Have a great time, I'm sure you will :dance:

I also didn't realise you're coming to Wembers on the 18th either :D YAY!

I had a fantastic time in Florida, so much fun, gutted to be back in dreary old England.

Anyone?

no clue, sorry...if I find out, I'll let you know.

I need help...

I'm making my shirt now, and did the back (tour dates I've been to), with butterflies and the sleeves have butterflies....but I still don't know what to put on the front..I was thinking I Love Coldplay or I <3 Coldplay, or...I don't know. I'm terrible at decisions. and I suck at making hearts...help !

edit: what if I wrote: viva coldplay on the front???

& i think my poster will say "Atlanta <3's Coldplay"......if I change it it would be "atlanta: land of my postcard from far away"

and the otehr side: I <3 Roadie #42

I'm going crazy right now reading the West Palm thread...I need to know where they pass by when going out to the lawn, and where on the lawnthey play HOLY SHIT!

i tried to read the west palm and find out how the pit worked. i don't want to see the setlist though! if you've been reading, can you give me any info? i did see something about someone being upset that they didn't change it much which is making my heart sink. that's total crap if it's the same set they've been playing.

I have no idea about the pit, I think most of the people who were giving everyone their info were from twitter, and weren't hard core fans...so even about the setlist, they were only talking about popular songs. I'm too scared to look at the thread in fears of a set list.

But I'd like to know when the gates to the venue open as well, I still want to stand around & wait for the busses to come in and hopefully get an autograph or picture

^ Thanks ^ I think we should exchange phone numbers so we can let eachother know whats going on and what to do before the show regarding line/pit spots/drinks/etc....

Greg- 843-384-1598

greg, what time are you getting there? i might text you to see how many people are there? i plan on leaving clemson at 3, eating dinner at green sprout in atlanta (vegetarian asian cuisine, yummy!!!!!!) and then getting there about 6:15 or 6:30.

I will probably get there around the same time. I would say around 6 oclock or something. Me and the gf are going to a braves game, then eating dinner, then headin to the ampitheater. You go to Clemson?! So do I!

GO TIGERS