✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

23-May-2009: Comcast Theatre, Hartford, CT, USA

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

STOP GUYS :bigcry:

i'm currently debating it in my head, but it's just so....implausible! it doesn't make sense....

i'm putting the idea past my mom now, but i'm not hopeful.

YOU'RE NOT HELPING.

THIS is what coldplayers DO!!!! Bad-influence each other into going to crazy lengths, all in the name of Coldplay:lol: But it's always worth it in the end, satisfaction guaranteed!!!;)

I just checked---THERE ARE STILL GA TIX AVAILABLE...just 2max now. Chelsea:sneaky:you know you want toooo:evil:

(wth its 4hrs after tix go on sale and still available?!? maybe there IS something to this no-NYC shows, 'cause no way MSG or any other metro area venue would still be open for decent seats at this time!)

i just talked to my mom, she said it's entirely up to me, but that she doesn't want me to do it. i'm going to have a think about it over the next few hours, but i don't think i'll go GA...it complicates everything too much. i'm not hopeful that there are any left anyway, certainly not by the time i decide.

i even asked my brother if he had any friends that would be willing to buy my ticket off me and go with him, but he said he can't think of anyone that likes coldplay enough to do that.

anyway, we'll see, but i think i'll probably be chilling in section 400.

well i don't wanna push it, we're not bullies!:lol: if you feel good where you are, and of course you'd want to be with your mother&brother...then stay where you are! we are just so excited we can't contain it! plus, we'll definitely see you before the show starts, maybe you can swing coming a little bit earlier to hang out with us:uhoh:????:nice:

i can't believe i just did that. my mom made a big *sigh*, but she's on board...i just have to make up the difference for whatever the ticket sells for under $135. i also feel bad for ditching my brother, but he's ok with it :D.

OMFG, COLDPLAY UP CLOSE WITH THE COLDPLAY GIRLS. I'M SO EXCITED :bigcry:

anyway, if anyone's interested, i have an extra ticket for coldplay :lol:

CHELSEA IS IN GA WITH YALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay Chelsea we're gonna have SOOOO much fun, i'm so glad you're joining us!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Awesome!! looks like there is going to be half of Coldplaying in the first row :laugh3:

I'm Lauren's (cold_love23) sister btw. Can't wait for this show :dance:

Hey!!

Sarah, i'm guessing??

Nice to meet you and see you over there!! :D

SQUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEE:dance::dance::dance:

Awesome Chelsea!!! So your brother&Mom stay in seats, and you come to GA with us???

And I don't think you will have problems with finding someone to buy your ticket...maybe from right here, or if not put if on stubhub/ebay(though I hate those places and don't want to promote doing that, 'cause I hate when I'm the one paying 2Xs as much 'cause of greedy ppl!)

I'm Lauren's (cold_love23) sister btw. Can't wait for this show :dance:

Hi! and yes, May is sooo far away:lol: But the front row is coldplayers territory:laugh3:, we got it covered!:thumbsup:

Well, yellow745, it is Memorial Day wknd...you can make it a little vacation out of it...:idea2:

I think us coldplayers, with all the ticket buying and traveling to see shows far from home, are single handedly supporting the economy in this world-wide recession!LOL We should be getting tax write-offs or something:P

i SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE every time i remember i'm going GA now :dance:. i was even talking to my roommate about grades and instead of GPA, i said "GA" :lol:

once we get closer to the date, girls, as long as i'm welcome to join you in line and at the show, we're going to have to plot a superawesome meet-up plan! :D

oh yeah baby!OF COURSE you;re joining:rolleyes::dance: we;re so many of us we might be fighting with each other to be closer!!!:P